Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

On the currency issue the extraordinary arrogance if the Scottish government was laid out for all to see and again came back to bite them.

Telling other sovereign nations what they have to do to accomodate what would he really handy fir Scotland.

Then we have the embarrassing attempts to threaten walking away from debt. Embarrassing claims that Scotland has an entitlement to the Pound post Secession. Etc etc.

The SNP s incompetence has been a millstone round the neck of Yes.

After the loss, I'd love to spend time with Patrick Harvie and get his views on the deleterious effects of the multiple SNP fails in the campaign

Except that on the currency issue, no had by far the worse of the exchange. The polls narrowed significantly in the wake of that and In the impossible scenario of a yes win we would use the pound and it's highly likely a currency union would happen.

I used that before the Euro elections to see what my results were. That's ridiculously close. 16k votes and YES winning by 300. English people would of voted on that too though no?

Or the same person multiple times.

They said they'd be in the eu, they still say that. Some climb down.

Anyway, it matters little. No have won through the preponderance of negativity and a healthy dose of out right lying.

Uh actually they said we d be a co-equal successor state and would inherit membership as of right after secession.

Then they said, 'oh that? You didn't really believe that did you? Oh that was bullshit we just made up. Here, we ve had another go. '

They said they'd be in the eu, they still say that. Some climb down.

Anyway, it matters little. No have won through the preponderance of negativity and a healthy dose of out right lying.

Interesting you have abandoned any indication of any neutrality.

Yes and SNP lies. Glossed over. Don't matter.

No lies? Dastardly and insidious.

Except that on the currency issue, no had by far the worse of the exchange. The polls narrowed significantly in the wake of that and In the impossible scenario of a yes win we would use the pound and it's highly likely a currency union would happen.

No, it is rexceptionally unlikely that a currency union would happen.

I used that before the Euro elections to see what my results were. That's ridiculously close. 16k votes and YES winning by 300. English people would of voted on that too though no?

Yeah, I'd rather pay attention to that than any of H_B's desperate mewlings, tbf.

It seems he's addicted to making a weapon of himself on the internet.

And that's also very very selective.

As you well know they lied utterly about EU membership. Were forced into a humiliating climbdown.

On NATO membership the SNP carried out an extraordinary about face in a desperate attempt to win votes.

And the No campaign hasn't been desperate? It's the most desperately inept campaign ever with virtually no positive argument, only what doom will happen if we vote Yes. Their Glasgow to airport rail link carrot isn't a desperate attempt to win votes? All a bit late for me.

Interesting you have abandoned any indication of any neutrality.

Yes and SNP lies. Glossed over. Don't matter.

No lies? Dastardly and insidious.

Certainly there are a lot of conflicting reports over eu membership and the SNP was guit of over simplifying the case to begin with. Nothing in comparison to the hysterics from No and the British states refusal to actually ask the eu. All good politics from no: go as negative as possible and obfuscate the issue.

It works so you have to give them that.

And the No campaign hasn't been desperate? It's the most desperately inept campaign ever with virtually no positive argument, only what doom will happen if we vote Yes. Their Glasgow to airport rail link carrot isn't a desperate attempt to win votes? All a bit late for me.

Honestly, at the moment I think it might be one of the most effective campaigns in a while; they have no positive argument- they never could have, but it looks like being negative in the extreme is gonna work for them.

Nor is it very or highly likely.

Its not going to happen.

And how do you know this to be fact when absolutely nothing has been decided? You can't come out with statements like that without having fact to back them up, otherwise you just appear to be blinkered.

Honestly, at the moment I think it might be one of the most effective campaigns in a while; they have no positive argument- they never could have, but it looks like being negative in the extreme is gonna work for them.

I just think there are too many blind voters who haven't woken up. Scottish politics is broken and needs a fresh start, and the only option available to facilitate this is independence. I'm sure after Sept 18 the next batch of water cannons will be on its way north.

Certainly there are a lot of conflicting reports over eu membership and the SNP was guit of over simplifying the case to begin with

Oh THAT'S what it was??

I see. Inventing a scenario that had never happened in international law, claiming it was going to be the case for you, calling evidence from the foremost expert in the field telling you you are talking garbage as 'arrogant and colonial ' then some few months later saying 'cough.. Yes well.. We made up that shit before.. We need to apply '

That was all just those nice folks at the SNP telling us a little white lie just so our little heads didn't get too confused?

This is pathetic Renton. Call lies for political gain what they are.

Your defence of the SNP lie machine does you no favours.

Oh THAT'S what it was??

I see. Inventing a scenario that had never happened in international law, claiming it was going to be the case for you, calling evidence from the foremost expert in the field telling you you are talking garbage as 'arrogant and colonial ' then some few months later saying 'cough.. Yes well.. We made up that shit before.. We need to apply '

That was all just those nice folks at the SNP telling us a little white lie just so our little heads didn't get too confused?

This is pathetic Renton. Call lies for political gain what they are.

Your defence of the SNP lie machine does you no favours.

Yet you've never once called the British state out on any of its ridiculous assertions. The reason being is that you belive everything they say, and you the temerity to call me pathetic?

And how do you know this to be fact when absolutely nothing has been decided? You can't come out with statements like that without having fact to back them up, otherwise you just appear to be blinkered.

On that note, why did you skip over Rentons post claiming it was highly likely there would be a ccurrency union to make your point above?

Did you just miss it? Selective amnesia? Do tell,..