Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Are you surprised? This will go hand in hand with the polls and looking to much into the polls is silly.

As I said on the other thread though, Scotland will vote NO IMO, too many fannies/bigots and shitebags to do otherwise unfortunately. Only thing keeping my hopes up is just how many people have declared for YES on their declaration.

Here, don't shoot the messenger.

And how the fcuk is a NO voter a bigot?

Please explain.

Please explain.

I think he's referring to the Orange Order who ARE bigots and ARE voting No.

Unless you know otherwise?

I think he's referring to the Orange Order who ARE bigots and ARE voting No.

Unless you know otherwise?

You better get a bigger brush if yer gonna tar me with the O.O.

Get a grip FFS.

You better get a bigger brush if yer gonna tar me with the O.O.

Get a grip FFS.

You'll not be getting a lift home again with your sash and 9 cans in your 10 can jaiket. 8)

You'll not be getting a lift home again with your sash and 9 cans in your 10 can jaiket. 8)

Now Tony, you know I don't mix with that shite. I do have an 8 can jaiket so you are pushing the extremes here with a "10 can jaiket".

No-one will believe ye.

Now Tony, you know I don't mix with that shite. I do have an 8 can jaiket so you are pushing the extremes here with a "10 can jaiket".

No-one will believe ye.

I thought you'd have upscaled to a 10 with a wee sheath for your baton by now.

I thought you'd have upscaled to a 10 with a wee sheath for your baton by now.

I'm saving up.

The coo hides are getting smaller. I'll shin need twa stitched the gither for a decent jaiket. :)

Please explain.

Never meant ALL NO voters clearly, the only reason I CAN UNDERSTAND to vote NO would be if your job was in risk, if not then you are either a fanny/bigot or a shitebag IMO.

^^^^^

The yes voters on this thread don't know what reasoning and facts are. They actually get it mistaken for scaremongering. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are such a lovely addition to the forum bud, two cracking posts there!! :lol:

I'm saving up.

The coo hides are getting smaller. I'll shin need twa stitched the gither for a decent jaiket. :)

If you had kept your old username you could have avoided some of this confusion, I don't know whether you're Tryfield or a baton twirling shitebag now. :)

It's more fun this way.

Never meant ALL NO voters clearly, the only reason I CAN UNDERSTAND to vote NO would be if your job was in risk, if not then you are either a fanny/bigot or a shitebag IMO.

That could be a helluva lot of folk who live, work and pay tax in Scotland bud.

There is going to be a lot of jobs at risk. Independence is a risk. I'd batter in if I was an undertaker. Folk will always need an undertaker though :thumsup2 .

The yes voters on this thread don't know what reasoning and facts are. They actually get it mistaken for scaremongering. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Yes voters on this thread actually bother to investigate the facts rather than just pop on their mum's laptop while she's out at Farmfoods.

That could be a helluva lot of folk who live, work and pay tax in Scotland bud.

There is going to be a lot of jobs at risk. Independence is a risk. I'd batter in if I was an undertaker. Folk will always need an undertaker though :thumsup2 .

As is the status quo.

If you had kept your old username you could have avoided some of this confusion, I don't know whether you're Tryfield or a baton twirling shitebag now. :)

It's more fun this way.

I agree Tony.

Shitebag though? Never ran from anything in my life. And that's including yer faither in law.