Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

I agree Tony.

Shitebag though? Never ran from anything in my life. And that's including yer faither in law.

TBF, you just need to walk briskly to keep away from him unless he's on his scooter.

TBF, you just need to walk briskly to keep away from him unless he's on his scooter.

I think the auld yin could still gie ye a sare face,body,brain if he wanted too.

He's 70 something, no done yet.

I think the auld yin could still gie ye a sare face,body,brain if he wanted too.

He's 70 something, no done yet.

I'd just send the 7 stone rottweiler in.

The fucks wrong with shopping in Lidl?

Best me to it, there is nothing wrong with shopping in lidl, similar & often better quality than the big 4, cheaper prices, more commitment to local produce, staff that muck in & multitask, &, looking at the job adverts in their shops, they seem to pay half decent money as well.

The fucks wrong with shopping in Lidl?

Nothing. I often use lidl for "bits n pieces" if I'm not doing a big shop in any given week. I only used it as a put down because he was looking down on farmfoods shoppers.

Best me to it, there is nothing wrong with shopping in lidl, similar & often better quality than the big 4, cheaper prices, more commitment to local produce, staff that muck in & multitask, &, looking at the job adverts in their shops, they seem to pay half decent money as well.

What the f**k has this got to do with anything?

Nothing. I often use lidl for "bits n pieces" if I'm not doing a big shop in any given week. I only used it as a put down because he was looking down on farmfoods shoppers.

Please be VERY, VERY, EXTREMELY, AWFULLY specific as to how I was "looking down on farmfoods shoppers"?

If it's good enough for Len Goodman, it's good enough for me.

Please be VERY, VERY, EXTREMELY, AWFULLY specific as to how I was "looking down on farmfoods shoppers"?

If it's good enough for Len Goodman, it's good enough for me.

aye it gets a ten from Len :thumsup2

My parents occasionally shop at Asda. I find that abhorrent.

The correct places to supermarket shop are Sainsbury's for routine stuff and Morrisons for the meat counter.

Morrisons meat counter is indeed second to none.