Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

I don't feel like explaining the same thing twice to you. My six year old son is quicker on the uptake.

You haven't "explained" anything other than spouting word salad about the daily mail, try again.

There is a huge difference between a shitehole and a scummy area.

Is there?

You haven't "explained" anything other than spouting word salad about the daily mail, try again.

There's a difference between explaining and lack of comprehension. In your case, it's the latter.

Whit?

So the No vote is odds on just because its made 'to look like a clear favourite', aye that's how it works! :thumsup2

Lets just get this right then, are you saying there's a mystery betting syndicate out there putting a wedge of 5 &10 grand bets on the No vote, just to skew the market, dupe the bookies and the punters?.

No.

I wouldn't say everyone living in these areas in below me, certainly not the hardworking families, it's the layabouts, drug addicts, benefit cheats and the like that I look down on.

Yet you'll happily vote for the biggest cheats of them all

MPs who love to fiddle expenses

Mr Bairn is just the same shite troll he was. Like Ad Lib, he fires out the "I'm voting yes!" in order to try and get some credibility since folk started ignoring, and now that he has the attention, the shite is starting again.

I beg to differ.

I disagree.

There was a period when No voters had all but given up posting in this section due to the tactics of Yes supporters and there was nothing but tumbleweed.

Lot of No voters around these days and I'm sure many on both sides of the argument would agree the threads are exciting again.

I disagree.

There was a period when No voters had all but given up posting in this section due to the tactics of Yes supporters and there was nothing but tumbleweed.

Lot of No voters around these days and I'm sure many on both sides of the argument would agree the threads are exciting again.

Yep and half of them post incessently about how they're voting Yes.

I disagree.

It was only tumbleweed when the polls and odds were closing every day, some still haven't returned, probably see them on the 19th if it's a NO.

I disagree.

Utter rubbish.

It was only tumbleweed when the polls and odds were closing every day, some still haven't returned, probably see them on the 19th if it's a NO.

That may also be one of the reasons. I don't think it was but you may be correct.

What are you expecting the independence section to be like the day after the vote?...

That may also be one of the reasons. I don't think it was but you may be correct.

What are you expecting the independence section to be like the day after the vote?...

If it's a no vote then it will be a seething mess.

If it's a yes it will be pretty deserted because everyone will be out getting pished.

I'd suspect either way, I won't be visiting as it'll be filled with the worst of the worst acting like bigger fannies than usual no matter what.