Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

So if the weighting on the polls is right it's going to be very close and come down to the Don't knows.

Not really a surprise.

Whatever happens millions of people are going to be severely pissed off and each other.

^^^ Correct. Scottish society seems irreparably damaged. The only thing that could save society is a yes vote and No voters accepting it in time because I sure as hell don't think many yes voters are going to pipe down after a No vote

If the British Nationalists win the referendum I'm going to love the levels of seethe which will emanate from them when the SNP win the next Holyrood elections.

"But, but, but uncertainty. But, but, but neverendum. But, but, but Quebec."

If the British Nationalists win the referendum I'm going to love the levels of seethe which will emanate from them when the SNP win the next Holyrood elections.

"But, but, but uncertainty. But, but, but neverendum. But, but, but Quebec."

I think it's odds on that the SNP will win the next Scottish elections - irrespective if it is Yes or No.

Labour have the momentum.

As for "the levels of seethe" from the "British Nationalists".... I think you'll be disappointed either way. Everyone will still be delighted from the No victory in the referendum. You won't be, but Unionists will. :)

You mean like Yes Scotland ?

No.

Yes Scotland's "momentum" is not real.

As for the Scottish National Party, they are consistently losing by-elections these days. I know it's not as important but it's evidence of momentum being with the opposition.

If there was a Scottish election today the SNP would be the largest party, but Labour would gain a lot of the ground they lost in 2011 and the SNP would be back to minority

However, if there's a No vote then we could see the SNP lose a bit of momentum, and if Labour can get rid of Lamont after the referendum and the general election then they could definitely win back control. They actually shadowed a lot of SNP policies in 2011 but people simply didn't trust them. Labour need to regain the trust of the Scottish electorate and to be honest I think a yes vote finishes the entire movement both north and south of the border.

They'd be untenable in Scotland after a yes vote. How could they ever rule again after opposing independence? All 3 of the unionist parties would have to split up and be reborn. I'm not saying a Trade Unionist movement could never rule Scotland, but the current Scottish Labour Party would be untenable.

And South of the border they simply wouldn't have enough support

They'd be untenable in Scotland after a yes vote. How could they ever rule again after opposing independence?

They could (and will) rule again but it would take a while if Scotland votes Yes.

When Scotland votes No, the Scottish National Party will lose a lot of support and people will drift back to Labour. It's already sort of happening now. I'll reluctantly be tactically voting for Labour in the next Scottish election, probably.

They could (and will) rule again but it would take a while if Scotland votes Yes.

When Scotland votes No, the Scottish National Party will lose a lot of support and people will drift back to Labour. It's already sort of happening now. I'll reluctantly be tactically voting for Labour in the next Scottish election, probably.

What's tactical about voting for a useless cnut as Firs Minister, are you tactically trying to fcuk Scotland up?

What's tactical about voting for a useless cnut as First Minister, are you tactically trying to fcuk Scotland up?

In Scotland there's two realistic choices.

I will never, ever, ever vote for the Scottish National Party so I suppose I'll lend my vote to Labour. Hopefully they'll bring back peace and harmony amongst a public divided by the Scottish National Party for their own benefit. :)

In Scotland there's two realistic choices.

I will never, ever, ever vote for the Scottish National Party so I suppose I'll lend my vote to Labour. Hopefully they'll bring back peace and harmony amongst a public divided by the Scottish National Party for their own benefit. :)

Peace and harmony at the food banks?

Peace and harmony at the food banks?

Labour have always been generous in terms of benefits, more than generous in my opinion, so yes, those less fortunate financially will be more content.

Okay, it won't quite be the Utopian Scotland that Salmond promises where everyone is financially well off but does anyone actually believe that anyway?... Really?... :)

I know you subscribe to the 'more jobs' and 'better pay' theory but the reality would be less jobs, less investment leading to yes, you guessed it, worse pay. And with an unstable currency, it's not a good combination!

But as long as Scotland gets independence that all that matters to you isn't it?..... And you'll make shit up as you go along to boost your argument.

Labour have always been generous in terms of benefits, more than generous in my opinion, so yes, those less fortunate financially will be more content.

They've promised to be more austere than the Tories.

Okay, it won't quite be the Utopian Scotland that Salmond promises where everyone is financially well off but does anyone actually believe that anyway?... Really?... :)

I've never read anyone on the YES side claiming everyone will be better off.

I know you subscribe to the 'more jobs' and 'better pay' theory but the reality would be less jobs, less investment leading to yes, you guessed it, worse pay. And with an unstable currency, it's not a good combination!

I don't recognise your version of reality unless your asserting that the people of Scotland are less capable than those in the rest of the UK.

But as long as Scotland gets independence that all that matters to you isn't it?

Now that I know the truth, YES, we'll worry about mapping out our future after the referendum.

And you'll make shit up as you go along to boost your argument.

What shit, we have loads of people using food banks, we illegally wage war for natural resources, we are one of the most unequal countries in the developed world, our establishment turn a blind eye to child abuse, we subsidise rUK, we will be in the EU, we will use the £ if we want, the English NHS will be well down the road of privatisation in 10 years, Barnett will be challenged, is that the sort of shit you mean?

Edited by ayrmad

The pundit is an 'English' Rangers fan, it's fucking tragic reading his views. Infact near enough every NO voter on here is a negative bass who seems to just want to keep their eyes slammed shut.

Shower

What do you expect when the Unionist establishment would rather hush up child abuse to use the perpetrators as pawns rather then protect the children involved.

I haven't heard much from any of them on that matter, why?

But hey, Nicola Sturgeon may have lied to us about EU membership.

Edited by ayrmad

What do you expect when the Unionist establishment would rather hush up child abuse to use the perpetrators as pawns rather then protect the children involved.

I dunno man but that's just down to a few sickos, although Westminster doesn't give a donkeys about Scotland bit harsh to tar them all with the child abuse stuff.

Other than that though it's frightening at how little they want to know about this. I'm fine, leave it at that, I'm no listening, I'm BRITISH, Rule Britannia etc etc. f**k off

I dunno man but that's just down to a few sickos, although Westminster doesn't give a donkeys about Scotland bit harsh to tar them all with the child abuse stuff.

Other than that though it's frightening at how little they want to know about this. I'm fine, leave it at that, I'm no listening, I'm BRITISH, Rule Britannia etc etc. f**k off

They've tarred us all with plenty with less evidence.

It's just amazing that we can get 10 pages on here about some insignificant shite and next to nowt about things that actually harm those least able to defend themselves in the UK or elsewhere, we'll no doubt be publicly berating Israel while offering them as much assistance as they need behind the scenes.

Edited by ayrmad

But hey, Nicola Sturgeon may have lied to us about EU membership.

Now paedophilia is the fault of unionism.

Honestly - you are a fucking zoomer.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh