Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Labour have always been generous in terms of benefits, more than generous in my opinion, so yes, those less fortunate financially will be more content.

Okay, it won't quite be the Utopian Scotland that Salmond promises where everyone is financially well off but does anyone actually believe that anyway?... Really?... :)

I know you subscribe to the 'more jobs' and 'better pay' theory but the reality would be less jobs, less investment leading to yes, you guessed it, worse pay. And with an unstable currency, it's not a good combination!

But as long as Scotland gets independence that all that matters to you isn't it?..... And you'll make shit up as you go along to boost your argument.

You are clearly delusional.

Labour have always been fairer? We're currently the 4th most unfair country in the developed world. We have the biggest rich/ poor divide in Europe. Labour have promised to make deeper austerity cuts than the Tories. And you have the barefaced audacity to use the word "fairer"?

If you'd paid one iota of attention to what Salmond was saying (which obviously you haven't as every time you see him the wee voice in your head shouts "FAT p***k! FAT p***k!) you'd see that rather than promising Utopia, he is saying we can do things differently, the way we want them. But you'd have to pull your head out the sand to see that.

Some people just can't be swayed. And I'd count a Rangers supporting, Labour voting UK-ophile such as yourself in that. If a No vote gets returned, we'll see just how much damage your need to remain British at all costs inflicts on Scotland.

If the British Nationalists win the referendum I'm going to love the levels of seethe which will emanate from them when the SNP win the next Holyrood elections.

"But, but, but uncertainty. But, but, but neverendum. But, but, but Quebec."

I'm voting no and when no wins I will vote SNP in the next Holyrood elections.

I've never seen any evidence of this "promise of more austerity" anywhere other than this forum, maybe somebody would like to provide proof?

Maybe you would like to look it up ? There are countless stories on it.

I've never seen any evidence of this "promise of more austerity" anywhere other than this forum, maybe somebody would like to provide proof?

Here's your starter for 10, flower. Feel free to continue to bleat with the rest of the sheep.

The pundit has now picked up the crown for poster who can talk the most pish.

" People will drift back to labour ". :lol:

Is this before or after they dump JoLo?

labour are not a football team.

If they were, they would be Hibs. In freefall and heading to the bottom of the devision and playoffs into devision 2.

How many Hibbies would go back until they changed that?

Now paedophilia is the fault of unionism.

Honestly - you are a fucking zoomer.

No, abetting paedophilia is the fault of the unionist establishment, the choice of Sloss only proved that they know there are paedo's and they want to cover it up.

Has the BT website never covered any of it?

Unusual. Thought this was the type of stuff that BT liked to keep its followers up to speed on.

That's because I'm lazy not because I'm stupid. Besides I averaged 68% in the May exams

So no response to the "evidence" of further cuts you requested from those cuddly old Labour types?

Just going to brush over it, are we?

That's because I'm lazy not because I'm stupid. Besides I averaged 68% in the May exams

This will be why she is turning into a YES voter. She knows she wont be good enough to get a job in London, so wants to improve her prostpects up here.

Has anyone tried to bet any money on this?

I was going to sling £300 on Yes today with Skybet online and the maximum bet allowed on Yes was £55.56.

McBookie was £40.

What the f**k?

Has anyone tried to bet any money on this?

I was going to sling £300 on Yes today with Skybet online and the maximum bet allowed on Yes was £55.56.

McBookie was £40.

What the f**k?

Ladbrokes took £10,000 on YES the other day at 9/2.

Ladbrokes took £10,000 on YES the other day at 9/2.

And they've kept it at 9/2, out from 4/1 since 03/07/14.

All bets on #indyref Bets on YES 58.10% of all bets. NO accounts for only 41.90% of bets.

YES still as high as 5/1 in places although 4/1 is the worst price available. NO still ranging from 1/9 - 1/7. Bet365's last significant betting shift was NO jumping from 1/7 to 1/9 on the 19th July.

And they've kept it at 9/2, out from 4/1 since 03/07/14.

All bets on #indyref Bets on YES 58.10% of all bets. NO accounts for only 41.90% of bets.

YES still as high as 5/1 in places although 4/1 is the worst price available. NO still ranging from 1/9 - 1/7. Bet365's last significant betting shift was NO jumping from 1/7 to 1/9 on the 19th July.

Didn't you get the memo? The bookies are wrong mate, and so are the polls. They're all getting this horribly wrong and yes is going to win.

Here's your starter for 10, flower. Feel free to continue to bleat with the rest of the sheep.

Jesus....

They're talking about cutting benefits for lazy young people and saving money on the fuel allowance for rich pensioners.

What exactly is the issue here?

Jesus....

They're talking about cutting benefits for lazy young people and saving money on the fuel allowance for rich pensioners.

What exactly is the issue here?

Really? That's your take on this? What's the issue?

REALLY?