Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Because you're a Loyalist, and you should be loyal to the United Kingdom. :)

But put simply, because a No vote is what's best for Scotland.

Agreed. But if people think it's nonsense they will disagree, making the argument irrelevant. Creationists for example have very loud voices. :)

I'm NOT a Loyalist.

All I can say is if I do end up voting No and they're ahead enough in the polls to be healthy, but close enough that Yes think they have a chance (Say final polls showing 54 or 55% no), then I'm going to take great pleasure in getting the beers and popcorn in, signing in to PnB around 10pm, and sit and watch the Nats go in to meltdown.

Empty vessels make loud noises.

The worst offenders tend to be the most blinkered on both sides.

I have said before that I can see benefits (and drawbacks) in both independence and the status quo.

The problem with the "debate" is that it tends to get hijacked by individuals who are only prepared to see one side of the argument.

I have said before that I can see benefits (and drawbacks) in both independence and the status quo.

The problem with the "debate" is that it tends to get hijacked by individuals who are only prepared to see one side of the argument.

You say that but I've not seen or heard any argument from anyone on the NO side it's all 'we cannae do this and we cannae dae that' there's no argument for staying in the Union, the argument presented by the NO side is just them saying Scotland can't do things. IMO.

All I can say is if I do end up voting No and they're ahead enough in the polls to be healthy, but close enough that Yes think they have a chance (Say final polls showing 54 or 55% no), then I'm going to take great pleasure in getting the beers and popcorn in, signing in to PnB around 10pm, and sit and watch the Nats go in to meltdown.

How sad

Have you been saving this up until Lex came on so you could get a wee pat on the bum?

Stupid wee lassie.

Well from my experiences they do. They are the angry ones enraged by the Separatists and Alex Salmond.....???

Course they shout just as loudly.

No, they don't.

To suggest the content are as loud as the disgruntled is ludicrous. But you're entitled to your opinion.

I'm NOT a Loyalist.

No one said you were.

Then again, you seem incredibly loyal to the Nationalist cause. One of the more right wing Nationalists on here for sure.

You say that but I've not seen or heard any argument from anyone on the NO side it's all 'we cannae do this and we cannae dae that' there's no argument for staying in the Union, the argument presented by the NO side is just them saying Scotland can't do things. IMO.

The irony.

Get off your high horse. BT have no argument. Just insulting pish.

JoLa.jpg

That is a debate? "You cannae make decisions." She's Labour's leader.

Edited by HaikuHibee

Aaaaand, there we have it ladies and gents.

See - the thing is, when there is a majority Yes vote, all Yes voters will be swinging from the chandeliers and partying until dawn in a celebration of hope and optimism.

The 'naw' mob will be sat laughing and pointing at a screen.

#brayingfeckinghyenas

Result wont be in until about 6am, so I'm told.

I'll probably be in a nightclub in Malaga or Marbella. So, 6pm on the 19th before I'll be giving a second thought.

Result wont be in until about 6am, so I'm told.

I'll probably be in a nightclub in Malaga or Marbella. So, 6pm on the 19th before I'll be giving a second thought.

Do you seriously want us to believe you'll be taking a break while you're on holiday.

Do you seriously want us to believe you'll be taking a break while you're on holiday.

Believe what you want, I'll be away having fun with the lads. There'll be no time for P&B banter, just enough time for Facebook pics.

Believe what you want, I'll be away having fun with the lads. There'll be no time for P&B banter, just enough time for Facebook pics.

Welly welly well... look at jimmy loadsapals. Why even write that?

Edited by HaikuHibee