Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

So much fail in such a little paragraph.

Handed over ??? :lol: the tax revenue will be ours. Simple as that.

The assets in the BOE for a start. I wonder how much that will be.

We are not liable for the debt. You cannot default on debt you are not liable for. Pretty basic stuff. The only way our share can be defaulted on is if the UK defaults on it.

Honestly, do you really believe we'll just walk away and say, right lads, we've got a clean sheet here, we can demand taxes on everything that comes out of the North Sea and squander it as we please? Another Dream Merchant! FFS

Does the uk HAVE to let us have independence?

YES.

DC gave his John Hancock to AS in an agreement.

Then spat in their palms an shook hands.

Then fist bumped and high fived.

DC went in for a kiss, but AS was for none o it.

Backing out of the room ensued.

There has been an awkward silence between them ever since.

Would love to stay and chat lads, but down in Derby now for the weekend, to see the famous Glasgow Rangers.

Few in the hotel bar, then oot on the town, cash, gash, pie & mash! F*ckin Love it!!

See yas on Monday

Follow Follow!!

you really don't want to go there, take it from me 8)

All I'm saying, is that a lot of countries like Spain are more hostile towards states like Catalonia than the UK are to Scotland. Now this debate has been quite civilised but if Salmond starts refusing to pay the debt then Cameron could surely tell him to shove it?

All I'm saying, is that a lot of countries like Spain are more hostile towards states like Catalonia than the UK are to Scotland. Now this debate has been quite civilised but if Salmond starts refusing to pay the debt then Cameron could surely tell him to shove it?

O daeyethinksay?

Honestly, do you really believe we'll just walk away and say, right lads, we've got a clean sheet here, we can demand taxes on everything that comes out of the North Sea and squander it as we please? Another Dream Merchant! FFS

I'll try make this simple for you ..... ITS OUR BLOODY OIL ON OUR TERRITORY.

Refusing debt would only happen if the UK decided to be complete arses about everything.... Hopefully they do :)

Would love to stay and chat lads, but down in Derby now for the weekend, to see the famous Glasgow Rangers.

Few in the hotel bar, then oot on the town, cash, gash, pie & mash! F*ckin Love it!!

See yas on Monday

Follow Follow!!

Mind yer flags.

Bt-k76ZIcAAk4ON.jpg

See yas on Monday

Follow Follow!!

Oh dear.

#prayforDerby

post-14721-14069278090207_thumb.jpg

An awful lot of new No voters appearing on here lately........

well that would be right that P&B should reflect the rest of the country, that there still appears to be more No voters than Yessrs

Actually there's been a lot of new folk on here full stop.

Don't whether that's a good sign or a bad sign.

Surely it is a good sign, anything that drowns out some of the "bangers"

well that would be right that P&B should reflect the rest of the country, that there still appears to be more No voters than Yessrs

Surely it is a good sign, anything that drowns out some of the "bangers"

Go check the poll done on here: cheers.