Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Which is a bloody awful alternative. Just google dollarization and read the negative effects.

Why they ditched an icurrency in favour of CU is beyond me.

Ecuador is pish. And Iceland is pish too lol. These BT slogans?

Very much this. With the material at hand, he should have obliterated Darling. Instead, he let himself get talked over and tried a few funnies.

It's getting close to the crunch now and he should have been on the all out attack.

Do I sense a tinge of disappointment in that post?

From the Edinburgh news

How did you intend to vote before the TV debate?

Yes: 47.2%

No: 34.6%

Undecided: 17.8%

How are you intending to vote now?

Yes: 54.1%

No: 40.2%

Undecided: 5.1%

That's 6.9% increase to No and 5.6% increase to Yes.

Take out the remaining DKs and it is:

No - 57.4%

Yes - 42.6%

My prediction has been 57-43 for No for months. That's not far out.

No - 57.4%

Yes - 42.6%

Are you getting your no and yes mixed up there???

No - double-checked.

Although DKs seem to be breaking marginally to No it is within the range of error that indicates that DKs are breaking equally.

If Yes are to win the either have to get soft Nos to switch are get DKs to break unevenly in their favour.

As it stands I can't see that happen unless there is some disaster for No.

No - double-checked.

Although DKs seem to be breaking marginally to No it is within the range of error that indicates that DKs are breaking equally.

If Yes are to win the either have to get soft Nos to switch are get DKs to break unevenly in their favour.

triple check the original poll that was quoted from the edinburgh news

John Curtice parses the numbers that (don't really) matter after the debate

http://blog.whatscotlandthinks.org/2014/08/who-won-the-leaders-debate-icms-instant-poll/

Seems that 4% swing the clown collective were on about was total spin and in fact the effect of the debate was an even number of undecideds going for Yes as for No

John Curtice parses the numbers that (don't really) matter after the debate

http://blog.whatscotlandthinks.org/2014/08/who-won-the-leaders-debate-icms-instant-poll/

Seems that 4% swing the clown collective were on about was total spin and in fact the effect of the debate was an even number of undecideds going for Yes as for No

You're on to them Bairn. Unless, you've mixed up the polls. Maybe that's it, clown.

From the Edinburgh news

How did you intend to vote before the TV debate?

Yes: 47.2%

No: 34.6%

Undecided: 17.8%

How are you intending to vote now?

Yes: 54.1%

No: 40.2%

Undecided: 5.1%

No - 57.4%

Yes - 42.6%

No - double-checked.

Oh dear :lol:

My bad - I need my eyes tested. The problem of reading figures from a mobile and then trying to post. Ok the reverse is true - DKs breaking more to Yes but even in terms of margin of error.

Any idea how this poll was carried out?

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

My bad - I need my eyes tested. The problem of reading figures from a mobile and then tfying to post. Ok the reverse is true - DKs breaking more to Yes but even in terms of margin of error.

You are forgiven. Hard work seeking evidence for a huge victory that never happened. ????

My bad - I need my eyes tested. The problem of reading figures from a mobile and then trying to post. Ok the reverse is true - DKs breaking more to Yes but even in terms of margin of error.

ach ill let you off,ive no idea it was in the paper

Tell me what post debate poll had a 4% swing to yes.

Tonight is the long awaited Scottish debate between Alex Salmond and Alistair Darling. STV released their latest Ipsos MORI at the start of the debate – topline figures there are YES 40%(+4), NO 54%(nc), don’t knows just 6%. Excluding don’t knows that works out at YES 42%(+2), NO 58%(-2).
Certainly attempts to suggest that the poll showed support for Yes had increased from 43% to 47% seem to rest on comparing the post-debate figures in this poll (once Don’t Knows are excluded) with the equivalent figure in ICM’s last regular poll for Scotland on Sunday

You are forgiven. Hard work seeking evidence for a huge victory that never happened.

Just interpreting figures sad they come up - have done the same for previous polls irrespective of who they favour.

The interesting thing is I can't remember seeing any poll where DKs have broken to one side or other more than the margin of error.

Just interpreting figures sad they come up - have done the same for previous polls irrespective of who they favour.

The interesting thing is I can't remember seeing any poll where DKs have broken to one side or other more than the margin of error.

In all fairness I think it will take a few days to get the full picture.

I would certainly say that the attempts of some of the loon element on here and even the media to paint this as a no victory are pretty ridiculous.