Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Not the whole story though.

Would they stand to lose more with a YES vote?

A £10 bet on NO will be less costly to them than a £5 bet on YES?

Naw?

Their aim is to win roughly the same regardless of the result, always has been and always will be, big bookies don't gamble.

Bookies will be cleaning up then. Fair enough, hope that there will be a Yes vote, but it's utter stupidity to put any kind of money on it considering there's next to no chance of it happening and the momentum going the other way. Some people really are fuckin thick!

Momentum going the other way? Have you been living in a cave?

You've been saying momentum has been with yes for over a year TBF.

In reality, yes is no closer now than it was two years ago.

They wouldn't take it if they thought they were going to lose.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We can add bookmaking to the long list if things you have embarrassed yourself on Darien Parp.

Back to college.

You've been saying momentum has been with yes for over a year TBF.

In reality, yes is no closer now than it was two years ago.

Can you provide a bar chart, graph or some other sort of statistical evidence to prove that I've said momentum has been with Yes for a year now.

I was talking about since the debate.

Why don't you go back to telling us how we have no chance?

I probably wouldn't pipe up about others' knowledge of gambling, given your famous "it's not gambling" Northern Rock episode.

There was another thread about gambling I read recently. I think the gambling university thread where hb refused to believe anyone on here could be making money out of it, demanded to see proof and then when a p & l account was provided showing massive profits, just disappeared from the thread for a year

No. They only thing I've noticed is separatists becoming more passionately Yes. Most of these people would just vote yes whatever, despite any argument against.

The undecideds have been waiting to be convinced, and from what I see, very few are being convinced so are going the other way. Salmonds battering the other night won't have helped.

The only slight problem No have that I can see is getting people out to vote, but the more passionate, desperate, forceful and ridiculous the separatists behave, the more likely they are to vote.

There was another thread about gambling I read recently. I think the gambling university thread where hb refused to believe anyone on here could be making money out of it, demanded to see proof and then when a p & l account was provided showing massive profits, just disappeared from the thread for a year

It's what he does. He's such a classless individual that, when proved wrong (which happens more often than he would have you think), he doesn't even have the grace to admit it.

He just fucks off.

No.

So the 2% increase to Yes post debate and the pro UK Daily Record interviewing 5 DK's who had ALL either moved towards or fully over to a Yes vote were a figment of my imagination then?

ETA: BTW this - "desperate, forceful and ridiculous" comment from you just makes you look like an imbecile. A rather bitter one at that.

Edited by Confidemus

Salmonds battering? I thought he was as terrible as anybody else did but that debate meant f**k all to most people. It just got everybody speaking and wanting answers and realising what a big decision this is. I don't have a scooby why folk think they are able to call this one way or the other down to folk they know going one way or the other though. :lol:

I think people are underestimating just how much of the electorate don't have a fucking scooby about politics or don't care about politics but will just be coming out to vote on the day. ...

No. They only thing I've noticed is separatists becoming more passionately Yes. Most of these people would just vote yes whatever, despite any argument against.

The undecideds have been waiting to be convinced, and from what I see, very few are being convinced so are going the other way. Salmonds battering the other night won't have helped.

The only slight problem No have that I can see is getting people out to vote, but the more passionate, desperate, forceful and ridiculous the separatists behave, the more likely they are to vote.

What's a separatist?

I probably wouldn't pipe up about others' knowledge of gambling, given your famous "it's not gambling" Northern Rock episode.

I know lots about gambling.

Just not so much about winning !