Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

This.

BTUKOKNOTHANKS have been trying to convince us for weeks now that we have no chance. We can't win. It can't be done.

Regardless of what any poll says, the ONLY result that matters is the 18th September. Everything up until that point, and I include the shite I post on here, is just fluff. You can have as many shots on goal as you want, it only matters when it hits the back of the net.

So not only do I think we can win, I am sure we will win.

I look forward to the usual spineless wonders inserting smilies and chortling away. They're more than welcome to. I couldn't give a monkey's ballbag, tbf.

Yes will win.

sure you don't <_<

When you wrote that did you hear white coats flapping in the background?

Indynial <_<

Of course not, we're only a 2 point swing away from you disappearing for a another few weeks.

Bbbbut he didn't just say YES would WIN.

He said YES would WIN by LOADS. :thumsup2

He KNOWS something.

To be fair to Hosie, when you compare him to the likes of Wishart and Agnes McNeil he does seem like a towering intellect.

There's now a long list of NO voters that can't possibly knock polls now, eggs well and truly hurled into the basket on here.

I think I'll abandon my more mature side on the 19th and just point n laugh relentlessly at the eejits on here.

There's now a long list of NO voters that can't possibly knock polls now, eggs well and truly hurled into the basket on here.

I think I'll abandon my more mature side on the 19th and just point n laugh relentlessly at the eejits on here.

Alex Neil even knows yes is beaten. Yet you still don't. :lol:

You should drop into my mates hotel where he drinks and convince him he doesnt know what hes talking about. Maybe a wee link to a nat blog will do the trick, he's clearly just an uninformed voter.

He's in the Nicola camp BTW when the SNP bunfight starts after the crushing defeat. <_<

As opposed to the great hider of Ayr.

You knew where I was if you missed me that much :wub: . Not posting in here during the dull bit of the campaign doesnt actually mean "hiding". Particularly when I havent been at a football match for nearly a year now so why bother posting in here at a handful of braying lunatics and some weans that dont know any better.

Ill be here to point and laugh at the yes clowns up until the inevitable yes defeat. Then I'll probably be offski for good this time.

But maybe not. Freedom to choose and all that. <_<

Too little, too late. The debate is all but over and Yes Scotland are on a life support machine. Do you really want to suffer another few weeks of humiliation before the inevitable #SeetheFest2014 or will you give in and convert to the dark side before its too late?

It's been a nice ride, but we've won and it's at the stage where a few more weeks of hope for the Yessers is almost cruel before Yes Scotland are finally condemned to the history books.

We've won?

I thought you were supporting Yes Godzookie?

You knew where I was if you missed me that much :wub: . Not posting in here during the dull bit of the campaign doesnt actually mean "hiding". Particularly when I havent been at a football match for nearly a year now so why bother posting in here at a handful of braying lunatics and some weans that dont know any better.

Ill be here to point and laugh at the yes clowns up until the inevitable yes defeat. Then I'll probably be offski for good this time.

But maybe not. Freedom to choose and all that. <_<

NO, you pissed off because you made a rip roaring c**t of yourself.

I've never gone with the polls in telling Yes voters they were utterly deluded if they thought they could win this referendum.

Yes lost the referendum when Cameron handed Salmond his arse on a plate in Edinburgh. As I said at the time.

I've never gone with the polls in telling Yes voters they were utterly deluded if they thought they could win this referendum.

Yes lost the referendum when Cameron handed Salmond his arse on a plate in Edinburgh. As I said at the time.

So... Not having a devo max option lost us the chance of independence ? Aye OK then .

So... Not having a devo max option lost us the chance of independence ? Aye OK then .

It lost Yes the chance to escape from this with momentum and credibility.

Yes had a chance of being 2nd in a 3 horse race that way. Rather than trailing in last in a 2 horse race.

As it was, Salmond unwisely was outvoted internally in the SNP. And Cameron destroyed him in Edinburgh.

Edited by H_B