Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

They had no chance of beating No in a straight Yes/No referendum. Hence why Cameron owned that agreement.

I made that very clear at the start, despite clown collective shrieks to the contrary, which have proven to be empty rumblings and embarrassingly inaccurate.

It lost Yes the chance to escape from this with momentum and credibility.

Yes had a chance of being 2nd in a 3 horse race that way. Rather than trailing in last in a 2 horse race.

As it was, Salmond unwisely was outvoted internally in the SNP. And Cameron destroyed him in Edinburgh.

Don't you think it would have left Scotland with momentum and credibility?

Surely a NO vote will damage any credibility Scotland May have had, especially at Westminster.

They had no chance of beating No in a straight Yes/No referendum. Hence why Cameron owned that agreement.

I made that very clear at the start, despite clown collective shrieks to the contrary, which have proven to be empty rumblings and embarrassingly inaccurate.

Was that not also to make sure Scotland never got Devo Max? Kind of shows that more powers for Scotland is not what Westminster has in mind for Scotland.

This.

BTUKOKNOTHANKS have been trying to convince us for weeks now that we have no chance. We can't win. It can't be done.

Regardless of what any poll says, the ONLY result that matters is the 18th September. Everything up until that point, and I include the shite I post on here, is just fluff. You can have as many shots on goal as you want, it only matters when it hits the back of the net.

So not only do I think we can win, I am sure we will win.

I look forward to the usual spineless wonders inserting smilies and chortling away. They're more than welcome to. I couldn't give a monkey's ballbag, tbf.

Yes will win.

Polls heavily and consistently favour No

Polls are very occasionally wrong

Therefore Yes will definitely win.

Some flawless logic there.

Polls heavily and consistently favour No

Polls are very occasionally wrong

Therefore Yes will definitely win.

Some flawless logic there.

Like I said, flower, the only result that counts is September 18th. Everything else, including the creepy H_B/ Reynard love in, is just fluff.

Was that not also to make sure Scotland never got Devo Max? Kind of shows that more powers for Scotland is not what Westminster has in mind for Scotland.

No. It was entirely to shaft Salmond. Which Cameron did beautifully.

They were never about to allow the likes of Salmond the chance to define anything other than what he reckoned independence should look like, knowing full well he would make a mess of it. Salmond wont be around to help define whatever it is that "devo max" is anyway. And going by past huffs, the SNP are likely to sit on the sidelines and seethe away while its defined for them.

Don't you think it would have left Scotland with momentum and credibility?

Surely a NO vote will damage any credibility Scotland May have had, especially at Westminster.

We will see what credibility the SNP are left with nce this is done. They will fight like ferrets in a sack after this regardless for a spell. A damaged leader if he can stay on in that role and a completely wasted parliamentary term which was dominated by their monomania.Lots of folk couldnt stomach allowing the Labour clowns get a shot in charge of the wrecking ball and decided to plump for the SNP where Holyrood was concerned. Will be interesting to see if that carries on. Most of the by elections to Holyrood suggests not..

We will see what credibility the SNP are left with nce this is done. They will fight like ferrets in a sack after this regardless for a spell. A damaged leader if he can stay on in that role and a completely wasted parliamentary term which was dominated by their monomania.Lots of folk couldnt stomach allowing the Labour clowns get a shot in charge of the wrecking ball and decided to plump for the SNP where Holyrood was concerned. Will be interesting to see if that carries on. Most of the by elections to Holyrood suggests not..

You seem to be jizzing in your boxers about the thought of Labour taking over from the SNP up here, are you right in the head?

You seem to be jizzing in your boxers about the thought of Labour taking over from the SNP up here, are you right in the head?

You have severe difficulties with interpretation. That's become fairly apparent over recent months. A shame really

No. It was entirely to shaft Salmond. Which Cameron did beautifully.

They were never about to allow the likes of Salmond the chance to define anything other than what he reckoned independence should look like, knowing full well he would make a mess of it. Salmond wont be around to help define whatever it is that "devo max" is anyway. And going by past huffs, the SNP are likely to sit on the sidelines and seethe away while its defined for them.

Thanks Reytard.

Nice of you to admit that Cameron shafted Scotland by taking out Devo max.

By shafting Salmond, he also shafted any other party in Scotland ever having Devo max also.

So he SHAFTED Scotland.

Proud of you Reytard.

You have severe difficulties with interpretation. That's become fairly apparent over recent months. A shame really

I think my interpretation of that is fine.

Thanks Reytard.

Nice of you to admit that Cameron shafted Scotland by taking out Devo max.

By shafting Salmond, he also shafted any other party in Scotland ever having Devo max also.

So he SHAFTED Scotland.

Proud of you Reytard.

Another one that cant read (or spell <_<) I clearly stated he shafted Salmonds ambitions. Salmond isn't Scotland as far as I'm aware. But tremendous effort, well done.

Devo max is yet to be defined. Its not going to be Salmond doing it either which is good news all round especially after the horses arse of a job he's made attempting to define independence.

Another one that cant read (or spell <_<) I clearly stated he shafted Salmonds ambitions. Salmond isn't Scotland as far as I'm aware. But tremendous effort, well done.

Devo max is yet to be defined. Its not going to be Salmond doing it either which is good news all round especially after the horses arse of a job he's made attempting to define independence.

Devo max is not going to happen.

Even JoLo when interviewed about Labour plans for Devo max said " we don't want to give Alex Salmond the powers to ". She in that one utterance admitted that any Scottish party at Holyrood would also not have the powers to.

Wee Ruthies line in the sand will be a lot closer to what we end up with.

Reytard.