Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Depending on the situation I'd probably clarify it and if I'm asked I call myself Scottish. Ironically I've got a bit of an English accent :lol:

It probably depends on how specific you thought you needed to be at that particular moment, rather than snarling "I'm Scottish not British!"..

I'm English and British, it really doesn't matter. Just depends who asks the question. But I'm hardly going turn round to someone in Aberdeen for example when they ask where I'm from and say "Britain" as it doesn't really answer their question, ha!

I have a bit of a Scottish accent mixed in with my Northern accent these days. Very British indeed :)

Not strictly OT, but an interesting ICM poll none the less. Voting intentions for 2015 GE:

Lab 38

Con 31

Lib Dem 12

UKIP 10

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/11/labour-soar-past-tories-seven-point-lead-icm-poll?CMP=twt_fd

Looks like Scotland will be getting the government we will vote for after all :)

Not strictly OT, but an interesting ICM poll none the less. Voting intentions for 2015 GE:

Lab 38

Con 31

Lib Dem 12

UKIP 10

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/11/labour-soar-past-tories-seven-point-lead-icm-poll?CMP=twt_fd

Looks like Scotland will be getting the government we will vote for after all :)

Got to say that these polls have been very helpful to BT.

The people of Liverpool will can sleep soundly in their shelters tonight.

I'm not sure how Scottish guys in the forces would realistically be able to cast a vote but it is an anomaly. As for the Scottish/British thing, I call and consider myself Scottish, even though I'm a NAW.

Don't really understand the relevance of this issue. I'm a proud Scot and a defo yes voter but accept that denying I'm British is stupid, as everyone born in The British Isles is British, just as Norwegians and Swedes are Scandinavian.

Lab 38

Con 31

Lib Dem 12

UKIP 10

Quite a signigicant shift - don't know if this is a rogue/outlier - other polls will bring clarity.

Labour up 5%

Tories down 3%