Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

You are taking the piss yes?

No.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/11/labour-soar-past-tories-seven-point-lead-icm-poll?CMP=twt_fd

"The poll, carried out between Friday and Sunday, followed a difficult week for the prime minister after Warsi resigned from the government after criticising the prime minister for his "morally indefensible" decision not to criticise Israel for disproportionate action in Gaza. On Wednesday Boris Johnson signalled his intention to return to parliament at next year's general election, placing him in a strong position to replace the prime minister.

The London mayor is the dominant figure in the race to succeed Cameron, according to the poll which shows nearly a third of voters (29%) believe he should be the next Tory leader."

Maybe perception over divisions on the Tory leadership. Also there is a significant Muslim vote and it can't be particularly enamoured by Cameron at this time.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

No seriously. I must have missed it. What has changed to make that swing?

I don't know but I'm not sure whether a NO vote or a Labour majority will fill me with more disgust at the electorate, thankfully polls don't make prizes.

Edited by ayrmad

No.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/11/labour-soar-past-tories-seven-point-lead-icm-poll?CMP=twt_fd

"The poll, carried out between Friday and Sunday, followed a difficult week for the prime minister after Warsi resigned from the government after criticising the prime minister for his "morally indefensible" decision not to criticise Israel for disproportionate action in Gaza. On Wednesday Boris Johnson signalled his intention to return to parliament at next year's general election, placing him in a strong position to replace the prime minister.

The London mayor is the dominant figure in the race to succeed Cameron, according to the poll which shows nearly a third of voters (29%) believe he should be the next Tory leader."

Maybe perception over divisions on the Tory leadership. Also there is a significant Muslim vote and it can't be particularly enamoured by Cameron at this time.

So those polled are not happy with the governments foreign policy, yet those polled in Scotland are just delighted with it?

So the Tories don't know what their doing about the election?

The Tories are splitting over Europe (again), factions within the party are tearing them apart, they have no clue over what to do about the UKIP 'threat' and now they have Boris to deal with.

Only reason Boris is coming back is because he knows there is going to be a leadership election in 2015 after the Tories lose the election. This is causing headaches as each faction tries to get 'their man' to the forefront.

The Tories are splitting over Europe (again), factions within the party are tearing them apart, they have no clue over what to do about the UKIP 'threat' and now they have Boris to deal with.

Only reason Boris is coming back is because he knows there is going to be a leadership election in 2015 after the Tories lose the election. This is causing headaches as each faction tries to get 'their man' to the forefront.

So the Tories don't know what their doing about the election?

I disagree mate. Miliband will get shafted. If not, Prime Minister?

ed-miliband.jpg?w=650&h=485&crop=1#038;h

Oh I just remembered what the game changer was for Labour. It was Milliband asking not to be judged on his looks. He mentioned Wallace and Grommet and the nation went ahhhh.

Oh I just remembered what the game changer was for Labour. It was Milliband asking not to be judged on his looks. He mentioned Wallace and Grommet and the nation went ahhhh.

So the pity vote? Seems a bit early for that. We'll see if it works.

The Tories haven't won a majority since 1992. And that won't change next year.

Its a real shame that the clown collective in here have decided to scaremonger about the Toooreeeessss!!!!!! winning the next general election and attempting to run with the "scotland never gets the government it votes for" nonsense. Scotland will vote Labour at the next GE and will get a Labour government. I'm not sure what that does to the tired looking dear leaders votes to governments he actually got ratio, but too bad. Its just another thing the NCC have made an arse of themselves about.

Its a real shame that the clown collective in here have decided to scaremonger about the Toooreeeessss!!!!!! winning the next general election and attempting to run with the "scotland never gets the government it votes for" nonsense. Scotland will vote Labour at the next GE and will get a Labour government. I'm not sure what that does to the tired looking dear leaders votes to governments he actually got ratio, but too bad. Its just another thing the NCC have made an arse of themselves about.

Perhaps your crystal ball can give me next week's lottery numbers?

How do you know this? Did you predict a Con/Lib coalition the last time? What's to stop the dreaded Con/UKiP coalition from happening or Con/Lib happening again?

Even if Labour get voted in the next GE, we'd hardly be getting the government we want. Given that they know they have to woo over the right wing vote voter base in the south of England to win the election, which pretty much makes us irrelevant. Look at the poll tax protests up here for example. It didn't have an effect until the people started protesting about it in England.

Even if Labour get voted in the next GE, we'd hardly be getting the government we want. Given that they know they have to woo over the right wing vote voter base in the south of England to win the election, which pretty much makes us irrelevant. Look at the poll tax protests up here for example. It didn't have an effect until the people started protesting about it in England.

EXACTLY, thats what all they parties will have to do always!!!

I cant get my head round jmothecat etc actually thinking itll make f**k all difference to us, why would the Westminster parties care when the vast majority of their electorate are in London and the SE. Keep them happy theyre sorted.