Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Living in the past eh? Typical Unionist?

And did I not accept my humiliation with good grace and humour?

That's the difference between a Yes voter and a No voter.

You'd have probably ripped your St Mirren wallpaper to shreds and kicked your buddies lampshade around the bedroom were the positions reversed.

We WILL finish above you this season though.

:)

Not really, cause I never said we'd definitely finish above Killie.

TBF to you that was a relatively sane prediction compared to your current prediction of a yes win.

Not really, cause I never said we'd definitely finish above Killie.

TBF to you that was a relatively sane prediction compared to your current prediction of a yes win.

I said "were the positions reversed". It seems your comprehension skills aren't as polished as your gift of soothsaying.

Of course it's a relatively sane prediction. Kilmarnock are comfortably a better and more succesful overall team than St Mirren and have been for quite some time. Your mob finishing above mine on goal difference last year was a blip.

We'll ahead in the pols, my arse.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-28797121

Amazing how every currency option to an independent Scotland is a lot of nonsense according to Darling, we must be the only country in history who are unable to operate a currency without it being a disaster, he must think we all button up the fcuking back.

No one is saying Scotland can't "operate a currency". The claim is nothing will be as good as being part of a currency union with the United Kingdom.

It's a fair point.

Salmond's Plan B, it seems, is to continue using the £ without a currency union. No central bank, no lender of last resort in a financial crisis.

Incredible that it's even being considered.

Probably because it's the least scary of all the alternatives to a currency union, but only because a lot of people don't get how bad an idea it is. If Yes campaigners start talking about a Scottish currency or joining the Euro it would put people off voting Yes even more.

Thankfully, for the most part, the chosen currency tactics are failing miserably.

"They are all rotten options"

We are an enigma on planet earth, every option is rotten for us, how many options have Team GB tried? how many options do the top 10 countries use?

Amazing how every currency option to an independent Scotland is a lot of nonsense according to Darling, we must be the only country in history who are unable to operate a currency without it being a disaster, he must think we all button up the fcuking back.

Unfortunately, many of our brethren do. :(

Edited by Taza

We are an enigma on planet earth, every option is rotten for us, how many options have Team GB tried? how many options do the top 10 countries use?

Aye and what does the Governor of The Bank of England have to say about having a plan B -

''It is never a good idea to talk about contingency plans in public, other than to assure that we have contingency plans''. :rolleyes:

Aye and what does the Governor of The Bank of England have to say about having a plan B -

''It is never a good idea to talk about contingency plans in public, other than to assure that we have contingency plans''. :rolleyes:

Folk would sack their union rep if he/she unveiled his plan B,C,D or E before entering negotiations.

Edited by ayrmad

They are "rotten options" compared to what Scotland has now.

I'm not sure I get your question in regards to "how many options have Team GB tried?"... Do you mean what options have the No campaign provided in the event of a Yes vote?.. They don't need to provide any options as they are not campaigning for a Yes vote.

"Team GB's" option is the £ within a currency union. One of the most, if not the most, successful currencies in the world. That's why voters both Yes and No like it so much. :)

They are "rotten options" compared to what Scotland has now.

I'm not sure I get your question in regards to "how many options have Team GB tried?"... Do you mean what options have the No campaign provided in the event of a Yes vote?.. They don't need to provide any options as they are not campaigning for a Yes vote.

"Team GB's" option is the £ within a currency union. One of the most, if not the most, successful currencies in the world. That's why voters both Yes and No like it so much. :)

No, I was asking how many options the UK have tried over the years and what options the OECD'S best performing countries use today.

No one is saying Scotland can't "operate a currency". The claim is nothing will be as good as being part of a currency union with the United Kingdom.

It's a fair point.

Salmond's Plan B, it seems, is to continue using the £ without a currency union. No central bank, no lender of last resort in a financial crisis.

Incredible that it's even being considered.

Probably because it's the least scary of all the alternatives to a currency union, but only because a lot of people don't get how bad an idea it is. If Yes campaigners start talking about a Scottish currency or joining the Euro it would put people off voting Yes even more.

Thankfully, for the most part, the chosen currency tactics are failing miserably.

They're not failing miserably. But you're a vaccuous clusterfuck who votes on how his fellow supporters vote, so I'm not overly surprised at your slender grip on reality.

Exactly. It's all about a new future...

Agreed.

Once the seethe is over we can look forward to the future as part of the UK.

Hopefully the losing Yes activists stay politically active at a local or national level