Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

"Taking on" as in "taking on" you. On here. It's not that difficult a concept. You used the tired line about how "hilarious" it would be at the levels of seethe on the losing side on September 19th. I called you out on your infantile banter.

You then used a series of P&B cliches to make yourself look less of a fanny. It didn't work.

However, not to worry, I expect you'll reply with more witty insights as to how utterly furious I am and that I should really calm down. If you think this is confrontational or aggressive, I'd advise you to never get involved in conversation with anyone ever.

Now, I'm going to go and lie down and try to bring my blood pressure down while you think up a suitably cliched response.

Calm doon ya nutter. :lol:

Banana are you not voting I take it?

I would thank you for your opinion and inform you nothing is beyond me. I am omnipotent, omnipresent and pretty fucking excellent.

:)

ETA: In before anyone tries an omnipotent/ impotent gag.

All together now. To the tune of Nice one Cyril

Ya think yer Yahweh, ya pompous bum , ya must be stupid, as well as bleeding dumb.

Yer never right, yer always wrong, yer mouth needs a wash-out, and yer bleeding dumb

Polls (if you believe them which I never do) expect the SNP to have bigger vote share than the 2011 vote.

Which polls?

This is very unlikely. Especially once Labour win the 2015 election. I think the SNP will be the largest party, and maybe a small majority, but it won't be as comprehensive as the last time.

I hope the SNP do win the wee parliament election next time out. They've done a decent job so far.

Surely you can see the excitement that this debate has caused? People are talking about politics like never before, because on the 18th we hold all of the power in our hands.

If we vote yes we keep the power. Every election counts because our representatives will absolutely be shaping our country.

If it's a no vote we go back to blaming someone else for all our ills, taking no responsibility and generally having a voice that doesn't matter.

Who would get excited about that? As far as keeping the engagement in politics going goes, that can only be achieved with a yes vote. If it's a no vote we go back to a system where nobody cares.

it is not excitement caused by the debate, the "actual debate" is getting lost, all that is getting people excited is how appalling Salmond's performance was

it is not excitement caused by the debate, the "actual debate" is getting lost, all that is getting people excited is how appalling Salmond's performance was

That's not the debate your talking about, that's the distraction NO and the MSM think will be sufficient to win them over 50% of the votes.

Edited by ayrmad

Again you're confusing your experience with wider reality.

You're obsessed with Salmond. Not everyone is.

That's not the debate your talking about, that's the distraction NO and the MSM think will be sufficient to win them over 50% of the votes.

Desperate stuff, really

Again you're confusing your experience with wider reality.

You're obsessed with Salmond. Not everyone is.

no not really, more by the fact Salmond was hyped up, to the point that it was hardly worth Darling turning up, and all we seen was a man out of his comfort zone, and many on here who confused with "public speaking" with "debating", they are NOT the same thing

You going on about Salmond again, fucking hell Ecto.

yet again much jumping on the "bandwagon", not an original thought to be had, so scuttle off there is a good boy, the grown ups are talking

Desperate stuff, really

I agree, it has been desperate stuff from BT and the MSM from the getgo, fortunately millions of people have been engaged on the internet,on the doorstep or at meetings.

I agree, it has been desperate stuff from BT and the MSM from the getgo, fortunately millions of people have been engaged on the internet,on the doorstep or at meetings.

You sound like Blair Jenkins, don't believe him either, this is an argument that does not wash, if things were going so well the result would be a done deal by now and low and behold that is not what the polls are showing, but before you give me the "only poll that matters is on the 18th" line, am not buying that either

You sound like Blair Jenkins, don't believe him either, this is an argument that does not wash, if things were going so well the result would be a done deal by now and low and behold that is not what the polls are showing, but before you give me the "only poll that matters is on the 18th" line, am not buying that either

A done deal, Kim Jong-Un is beheading his propagandists because the UK establishment has shown them how it should be done, I actually think it's remarkable that YES are still in with a chance after the relentless onslaught from Labour and The Tories backed up by all their lap dogs.

A done deal, Kim Jong-Un is beheading his propagandists because the UK establishment has shown them how it should be done, I actually think it's remarkable that YES are still in with a chance after the relentless onslaught from Labour and The Tories backed up by all their lap dogs.

LOL :lol::lol::lol:

"Taking on" as in "taking on" you. On here. It's not that difficult a concept. You used the tired line about how "hilarious" it would be at the levels of seethe on the losing side on September 19th. I called you out on your infantile banter.

You then used a series of P&B cliches to make yourself look less of a fanny. It didn't work.

However, not to worry, I expect you'll reply with more witty insights as to how utterly furious I am and that I should really calm down. If you think this is confrontational or aggressive, I'd advise you to never get involved in conversation with anyone ever.

Now, I'm going to go and lie down and try to bring my blood pressure down while you think up a suitably cliched response.

What the fcuk is wrong with you, seriously? :lol: