Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

38% YES 51% NO 11% DK

Peter Kellner, president of YouGov, said: “There does seem to have been a real shift in opinion, especially among Scots under 40.”

Is this him trying to save his companies reputation?

Edited by ayrmad

38% YES 51% NO 11% DK

Peter Kellner, president of YouGov, said: “There does seem to have been a real shift in opinion, especially among Scots under 40.”

With DKs stripped out that's:

Yes - 42.7%

No - 57.3%

Is that really the highest they've had Yes?

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

With DKs stripped out that's:

Yes - 42.7%

No - 57.3%

Is that really the highest they've had Yes?

YES still need more momentum and 100% of undecideds.

The next debate could be the deciding factor after all these months of banter, name calling and general fragmentation of the country.

The next debate could be the deciding factor after all these months of banter, name calling and general fragmentation of the country.

And the perpetrators are going to pay the ultimate price

Someone had it earlier then removed the post - think they may have seen the Panelbase poll.

No probs,thought I'd missed something as even I would have been totally dumbstruck if YouGov suddenly jumped to 52/48.

Kellner will be trying to get his last poll or 2 near the actual result then try and explain away the apparent huge shift from NO to YES.

Edited by ayrmad

A change is coming... Can anyone else feel it?

Yes.

And to be honest, up to a month ago, I was very sceptical of a Yes win, but, ..

Don't want to crow too early, but get oot and talk to people.

We'll find out in due course.

YES still need more momentum and 100% of undecideds.

The next debate could be the deciding factor after all these months of banter, name calling and general

fragmentation of the country.

:lol: :lol:

Never mind the undecided.

Look at the 'Could' type questions in the past polls.

It's all 50 plus for Scotland.

Not everyone will vote, and a huge amount will vote no of course, but an even larger amount will decide to avoid the polling station that day.

Time will tell, but personally, I think you'll have won that hard earned cash, but will you be able to cash it?

:lol: :lol:

Never mind the undecided.

Look at the 'Could' type questions in the past polls.

It's all 50 plus for Scotland.

Not everyone will vote, and a huge amount will vote no of course, but an even larger amount will decide to avoid the polling station that day.

Time will tell, but personally, I think you'll have won that hard earned cash, but will you be able to cash it?

There are two things which are making me more confident.

1) From hearing about people on the ground, Yes people are reporting some really good stuff. Engaging with people and explaining to them the benefits of independence to them from door to door and on the street. I also hear that there are several instances of BT not sending anyone to debates. This has always been the case, but there seems to have been a spike lately. BTUKNOTHANKS just aren't engaging with people and are counting on the incredibly biased MSM.

2) I also hear a lot about soft N;o's and DK's moving over to Yes. I have never heard of a Yes person moving to No. Now I'm sure some of the usual suspects will tell me otherwise (Lex), but I'm not buying it. I'm not saying for one second that every Yes voter is immovable and every No voter is going to come over to the light, but from what I've read and heard, the movement seems to be primarly in one direction.

So you don't understand the democratic deficit? There's a surprise . It seems to be a really hard thing for no voters to figure out. Evidenced by none other than Mr.Darling screaming at Alex Salmond, "I didn't vote for you!!!"

Lol

Lol? Are you 12?

I fully understand what democratic deficit means. Holyrood are a perfect example - no second chamber, misuse of the committee system. 44% riding roughshod over the other 56%.

Lol? Are you 12?

I fully understand what democratic deficit means. Holyrood are a perfect example - no second chamber, misuse of the committee system. 44% riding roughshod over the other 56%.

Yes it's bloody disgraceful that the 44% made the 56% split into 4 different parties. Bloody disgraceful.

Yes it's bloody disgraceful that the 44% made the 56% split into 4 different parties. Bloody disgraceful.

It's not disgraceful. Disgraceful is a word that could be applied to the two-faced attitudes of those complaining about Scotland not having rhe government they voted for in Westminster whilst ignoring the same applies for most Scots with Holyrood. At least Westminster has a committee system that has the gumption to hold the executive to account and a second chamber to scrutinise legislation.

It's not disgraceful. Disgraceful is a word that could be applied to the two-faced attitudes of those complaining about Scotland not having rhe government they voted for in Westminster whilst ignoring the same applies for most Scots with Holyrood. At least Westminster has a committee system that has the gumption to hold the executive to account and a second chamber to scrutinise legislation.

You were doing mildly awfully until your final sentence. Oh dear. Attaching gumption in relation to Westminster and lauding the second chamber for scrutiny?

Christ's trousers.

You were doing mildly awfully until your final sentence. Oh dear. Attaching gumption in relation to Westminster and lauding the second chamber for scrutiny?

Christ's trousers.

I hope you never find yourself in a role where you have to indulge in critical appraisals. I don't think I've ever encountered anyone so poor at it.

I hope you never find yourself in a role where you have to indulge in critical appraisals. I don't think I've ever encountered anyone so poor at it.

If I do ever find myself in a role where I have to indulge in critical appraisals, I trust you'll pray for me?