Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Can you provide said sources? It was my understanding it's due out over the weekend at some point.

Yes, Yes I am.

Some on here, social media etc.

1 of us is going to look pretty silly in 2 weeks time, isn't it exciting? :)

I promise I will post on this thread in a fortnight regardless of result, do you?

Disaster news for the NCC as panelbase's twitter account states that the client (Yes Scotland) are requesting the poll not to be released.

It seems the 51% Yes was well wide of the mark.

TNS to report "middle of next week" with what will surely be their final poll and the one that they will be judged on.

Yougov will report in the Sunday times this week, apparently the survey was very detailed with many aspects of the referendum campaign covered. I won't be shocked if Yes dramatically seizes the lead on Sunday. I'd imagine Yougov will have at least one more poll, though.

No news on ipsos mori

Survation/Daily record/Better Nation poll on Thursday, a week before the referendum. Their polls look at both the referendum and Holyrood voting intentions.

ICM's client is Scotland on Sunday so I'd imagine their final poll will be on the 14th rather than this coming Sunday.

Bws6-80CUAE0tK9.jpg

And yet you're still only being offered 1/2 on a No lead? So No has a 66.7% chance of being in the lead and there's also a 16.7% chance of a dead heat?

Yes is suspended due to a suspicious betting pattern, if the book was to hold true then the actual odds on Yes would be more than 2/1

And yet you're still only being offered 1/2 on a No lead? So No has a 66.7% chance of being in the lead and there's also a 16.7% chance of a dead heat?

Yes is suspended due to a suspicious betting pattern, if the book was to hold true then the actual odds on Yes would be more than 2/1

More than 2/1?

Do bookies not want to make a decent profit?

Disaster news for the NCC as panelbase's twitter account states that the client (Yes Scotland) are requesting the poll not to be released.

It seems the 51% Yes was well wide of the mark.

TNS to report "middle of next week" with what will surely be their final poll and the one that they will be judged on.

Yougov will report in the Sunday times this week, apparently the survey was very detailed with many aspects of the referendum campaign covered. I won't be shocked if Yes dramatically seizes the lead on Sunday. I'd imagine Yougov will have at least one more poll, though.

No news on ipsos mori

Survation/Daily record/Better Nation poll on Thursday, a week before the referendum. Their polls look at both the referendum and Holyrood voting intentions.

ICM's client is Scotland on Sunday so I'd imagine their final poll will be on the 14th rather than this coming Sunday.

There is absolutely nothing on their twitter feed stating that. Their last tweet was yesterday, and was in relation to a fracking poll.

Unless they have another account that I'm unaware of.

That's one way of looking at it. What if they didn't want it released because it showed a large lead? Maybe not wanting activists to become complacent?

Still think there is going to be a last bit of manipulation with the polls. YouGov showing fall in support for Yes this Sunday perhaps?

Every dirty trick in the book with be played now. We know what's happening on the ground so just need to stay focussed regardless of what they throw at us.

We are in a propaganda war right now and they will do al they can to demoralise the troops

@panelbasemd on twitter

Most of their tweets are direct replies to people.

The official one and that one are completely separate accounts; the reason given on the shoddy account you've provided is that they are the "MD" of panelbase. Not verified, nor are there any signs of any recognition from the official panelbase account.

You have to look in the "tweets and replies" tab.

So the MD of Panelbase, one of the leading pollsters, and heavily involved in the biggest political movement this country has ever seen, has 55 followers?

Wind it in, Scrapster.

:lol: