Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Ah, so you equate a lesser post count with being MORE rattled?

Honestly Scrappy, at the best of times I wonder about your motives. At times like these you're just plain stupid.

Yup. They've been sent homeward to think again. Nice try NCC but it's game over now. 8th round knockout.

The hope must be here that if a Yes vote appears almost impossible then we'll just decide not to bother our arses to go out and vote.

Unfortunately that isn't going to happen guys.

That's exactly their mindset. I thimk they probably equate the resolve of a Yes voter to their own. A mistake, imo.

The hope must be here that if a Yes vote appears almost impossible then we'll just decide not to bother our arses to go out and vote.

Unfortunately that isn't going to happen guys.

On either side. Even my old dear who has zero interest in politics cant wait to get into the voting booth to knife the nationalists.

On either side. Even my old dear who has zero interest in politics cant wait to get into the voting booth to knife the nationalists.

Has she got a car sticker though?

That's the real count that matters.

Has she got a car sticker though?

That's the real count that matters.

Car stickers can really make the difference in a tight contest I know I've often seen them and paused to think seriously about how I'm going to vote, I,m sure I'm not alone.

My old man had a "peace through NATO" sticker during the 70s and 80s mainly to piss off a couple of yoghurt knitting CND c***s that lived near us. They're now dead, but they did have to live through the break up of their beloved soviet union, which was nice. Maybe they died of broken hearts? Lets hope so.

Car stickers can really make the difference in a tight contest I know I've often seen them and paused to think seriously about how I'm going to vote, I,m sure I'm not alone.

Reynard

The man who voted for David Coburn.

Says it all

Reynard

The man who voted for David Coburn.

Says it all

I was delighted that Coburn got in at the expense of the SNP third candidate. The fact utter morons like yourself are still not over it makes it even better. Cant really see any circumstances where Id have to vote UKIP again right enough, but that was utterly delicious.

Anyway, hows the old momentum going for you chaps? Winning? <_<

I was delighted that Coburn got in at the expense of the SNP third candidate. The fact utter morons like yourself are still not over it makes it even better. Cant really see any circumstances where Id have to vote UKIP again right enough, but that was utterly delicious.

Anyway, hows the old momentum going for you chaps? Winning? <_<

Momentum changes by it's very nature, Grandad.

How typical of gutless No voters such as yourself and Half_Brick that when it isn't going so well, you're nowhere to be seen, but when you feel it's going your way, you're all over this forum like a scheme goblin at Domino's pizza.

Well its nice to see a load of No voters treating this like a football match - and acting like total knobs.

Back in the day I shared a flat with a Rangers fan who used to 'follow' the Tories simply because he was a Norn Irish unionist. He would 'celebrate' a rousing performance from William Hague (or whoever the f**k it was at the time) at PMQs as if it was an Old Firm victory. It was pathetic.

As is this (and before the whataboutery is thrown in my face - there are indeed plenty of Yes voters who did (and would do again) the same when things were going their way).

As is this (and before the whataboutery is thrown in my face - there are indeed plenty of Yes voters who did (and would do again) the same when things were going their way).

Or rather more bizarrely, when things quite clearly were going very very badly.

That's been the amusing aspect of this. Not that No are winning and are going to win, but the strange Comical Ali pretence that the tanks weren't massing on the front lawn and everything was aces!

Well its nice to see a load of No voters treating this like a football match - and acting like total knobs.

Back in the day I shared a flat with a Rangers fan who used to 'follow' the Tories simply because he was a Norn Irish unionist. He would 'celebrate' a rousing performance from William Hague (or whoever the f**k it was at the time) at PMQs as if it was an Old Firm victory. It was pathetic.

I just don't get why they are declaring victory with five and a half weeks to go until the vote. There is nothing to gain from doing that. They are just going to look foolish if it is a Yes vote.

Or rather more bizarrely, when things quite clearly were going very very badly.

That's been the amusing aspect of this. Not that No are winning and are going to win, but the strange Comical Ali pretence that the tanks weren't massing on the front lawn and everything was aces!

You do know that you saying 'No will win' doesn't make you look like some sort of mythical soothsayer.

Its a bit like being all smug whilst predicting that Celtic or Rangers will win their respective leagues.

Politics is a funny old game - and there have been plenty of shock results throughout history. Of course No look odds on to win the referendum - and have done pretty much since it started - but no Yes voter is going to give up campaigning. Weird shit happens sometimes.

I just don't get why they are declaring victory with five and a half weeks to go until the vote. There is nothing to gain from doing that. They are just going to look foolish if it is a Yes vote.

Of course opinion can change but, as it stands, opportunities to do so are fast running out for the Yes campaign.

Salmond blew a major opportunity last week to close the gap - even the most fervent of independence supporters know that deep down.

Really? It's because "we iz gonna win, nats are mad lololololol" is the full extent of their argument. Always has been.

I happen to agree that No will win this but I'm still willing to put forward why I think Yes is the way to go. Apart from the too wee, too poor argument - which can't feel too good - they need some sort of purpose and something to talk about.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher