Championship Manager 01/02

~~~

It's a great game and brings back some terrific memories of sitting till 5am trying to get Albion to the Premier League, however any time I play it now, I get too frustrated at how basic it is, and how little control I have over the outcome of games. And I miss the wee dots running about a pitch!!

I know what you mean about it being basic, but i'm enjoying the fact i can fly through a season now. i've also managed to signed myself a certain 16 year old C.Ronaldo from Sporting

I can fly through seasons just as quick on FM Classic now, but with most of the other good bits too.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Maxim Tsigalko and Tó Madeira up front in my St. Mirren game.

Kim Kallstrom and Mark Kerr behind them.

It's like having a win button.

Memories, scenes, and all the rest.

To Madeira has surely got to be the most famous player in CM/FM history, and he's not even real. Was 01/02 the one with the other fake players too? There were a couple of Scandinavians you could pick up, along with To. Total instant win.

• 2 weeks later...