Helicopter crashes into Clutha pub, Glasgow

The Master

Eight people die, and fourteen others are in a 'very serious condition', but this is what you're upset about?

f**k me!

People who post on here have been affected, people they know in hospital or dead.

This is not "faux grief", but concern for people who are part of this community.

Others may yet find out they are affected by this. The names of the dead and injured are not all known yet. Given the size of Glasgow and the number of people from there on here. more may yet find themselves affected.

Edited by dorlomin

Are you disagreeing with my post? I'm not interested in making this thread all about me, so if you want to have a go at me, then go to my thread (top 50 best posters). This thread is about the events in Glasgow.

ETA, and thats my final word on your ad hominem on this thread.

Whether I disagree with it or not is not the point (for what it's worth, whilst I didn't think it was Salmond's wisest choice of wording it's not remotely important here). The point is that you of all people are in no position to call out anyone else for embarrassing posting on a thread about people dying when an aircraft hits a building.

Shocked when I heard the news, thoughts go out to all those who've lost loved ones or are waiting on news.

Been in The Clutha in the past and like going into Glasgow for a Friday night out with live music so seems close to home.

Can't help but feel for the father and daughter that just got interviewed on sky news, but was it a tad unfair of them to be critical of the emergency services regarding the communications and recovery efforts?? Basically the father's words were along the lines of "suspend the chopper using a crane and pull the walls down" whilst claiming that the authorities were more worried about getting what they could of the fuselage out in one piece for the sake of the investigation. I'd probably suffer the same frustrations if I was in their position, but they need to get the wreckage out in the safest way possible, I know it doesn't seem possible, but what IF there are still survivors trapped in there?? It's a tricky one...

Did you and your dad run across the room to high five one another when you heard about this?

Just curious likes. You have previous for that sort of thing when aircraft collide with buildings. Just when we're on about embarrassments to a forum and that sort of thing.

I assumed the terrorist death celebrator would be keeping well away from this thread given his previous shameful comments.

But it appears not. Embarrassing.

Did you and your dad run across the room to high five one another when you heard about this?

Just curious likes. You have previous for that sort of thing when aircraft collide with buildings. Just when we're on about embarrassments to a forum and that sort of thing.

Could have been a zinger if you weren't so passive-aggressive in the delivery. Seems you shat it more than xbl at the threat of a ban.