The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

As most of you are now 1 hour closer, for a week, here’s today’s The Australian quiz to celebrate the start of BST. A curtain fading 4/10.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/mind-games/daily-quiz-puzzle.html?id=daily-quiz-no-0652-6

4/10  with 3 guesses

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

6 with guesses galore. Don't think I actually knew any of them tbh

I only knew the piano Q, as when I was a young stallion dating a Dunfy lass. She was a concert pianist.  She really wasn't from Dunfermline, she was from Crooosford. She gave me a few lessons....no gif please.

Funny thing, about her and her familly.  Her dad was an economist (tory c**t), who flew the world making money, f**k knows what he really did.

I asked him, what's the best way to make money? His reaction was 'if your granny is rich, make sure your in the will, or sell class A drugs'. 

5 hours ago, Eednud said:

As most of you are now 1 hour closer, for a week, here’s today’s The Australian quiz to celebrate the start of BST. A curtain fading 4/10.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/mind-games/daily-quiz-puzzle.html?id=daily-quiz-no-0652-6

@Eednud Actually just had a thought!.  As it's the last week of the month (POTM).  Could you post the Aussie quiz for next week, everyday?  I'll make this for the league, just to bring back the 'good old times'.  

@ateveryoneintheleague   Aussie Quiz for 1 week ONLY.  let's see the men from the boys on the guessing stakes.  100% want Aussie State netball questions....

PS - For all who have never experience the OZ quiz, buckle up, it's ride, and not the Danni Minogue type, more a Mrs Mangel (Nell). 

@Arch Stanton @WhiteRoseKillie @peasy23 @Helpma @Salvo Montalbano @Detective Jimmy McNulty @Cardinal Richelieu @The Hologram @Geaky @Leeds Saint @Rugster @Eednud @gkneil @scottsdad @German Jag @Bully Wee Villa @Culter Away @Arabdownunder @JamesP_81 @alang1993 @JustOneCornetto @The DA @ArmadaleKillie @The_Kincardine @Duszek @Ross. @NJ2 @CaspianChris @Tynie Wopsle @Ronaldo Jeremy @kingjoey @mathematics @Snobot @The Captain

@SlipperyP @pleslie99 @Spring Onion @Jacksgranda @BigBo10 @LincolnHearts @Blootoon87 @101

You have been warned. Please MARK your Monday score with 'OZ' so I know you are doing the correct quiz for this week only.   

Edited by SlipperyP

19 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

@Eednud Actually just had a thought!.  As it's the last week of the month (POTM).  Could you post the Aussie quiz for next week, everyday?  I'll make this for the league, just to bring back the 'good old times'.  

@ateveryoneintheleague   Aussie Quiz for 1 week ONLY.  let's see the men from the boys on the guessing stakes.  100% want Aussie State netball questions....

Wonderful - Japanese islands, Queensland politics from the 1980s, most valuable Australian Rules players...

22 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Wonderful - Japanese islands, Queensland politics from the 1980s, most valuable Australian Rules players...

Shut up, I'm trying to get a level playing field here.

52 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

PS - For all who have never experience the OZ quiz, buckle up, it's ride, and not the Danni Minogue type, more a Mrs Mangel (Nell). 

@Arch Stanton @WhiteRoseKillie @peasy23 @Helpma @Salvo Montalbano @Detective Jimmy McNulty @Cardinal Richelieu @The Hologram @Geaky @Leeds Saint @Rugster @Eednud @gkneil @scottsdad @German Jag @Bully Wee Villa @Culter Away @Arabdownunder @JamesP_81 @alang1993 @JustOneCornetto @The DA @ArmadaleKillie @The_Kincardine @Duszek @Ross. @NJ2 @CaspianChris @Tynie Wopsle @Ronaldo Jeremy @kingjoey @mathematics @Snobot @The Captain

@SlipperyP @pleslie99 @Spring Onion @Jacksgranda @BigBo10 @LincolnHearts @Blootoon87 @101

You have been warned. Please MARK your Monday score with 'OZ' so I know you are doing the correct quiz for this week only.   

No wucking furries cobber but as KBW said It’s going to be a c**t Of A (few) Day/s

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

I only knew the piano Q, as when I was a young stallion dating a Dunfy lass. She was a concert pianist.  She really wasn't from Dunfermline, she was from Crooosford. She gave me a few lessons....no gif please.

Funny thing, about her and her familly.  Her dad was an economist (tory c**t), who flew the world making money, f**k knows what he really did.

I asked him, what's the best way to make money? His reaction was 'if your granny is rich, make sure your in the will, or sell class A drugs'. 

Powerful anecdote. Much to ponder here.