The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 hours ago, The Hologram said:

You called its 

I do believe at no point did he say Scotland had WON the ride her cup. You sir have jumped the gun. Put your wee celebratory drams down and pack away the porridge spoons. Just you remember, slips is the boss in this house! 

@The Hologram & @Salvo Montalbano.

As Ive said, yes you have retained the cuo. But not actually won it as yet. Im waiting on @Snobot to post his score. I think it only fair that a P&B member has the chance to WIN it for you, before my son takes part.

Het him to post...simple.

There is a very good reason Im doing this, I shall not disclose until the final whistle lets say it not great news.

3 hours ago, Snobot said:

Oops. Busy couple of days. 5 for the Ryder cup.

2 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

@The Hologram & @Salvo Montalbano.

As Ive said, yes you have retained the cuo. But not actually won it as yet. Im waiting on @Snobot to post his score. I think it only fair that a P&B member has the chance to WIN it for you, before my son takes part.

Het him to post...simple.

There is a very good reason Im doing this, I shall not disclose until the final whistle lets say it not great news.

there-there-you-go.gif

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

7 for Wednesday. 
Really saddening to see team RoW letting themselves down over a delayed score. Show a bit decorum, gents. 
Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

Really saddening to see Team Scotland letting themselves down over a delayed score. At least our scores were all in and accounted for. It’s a hollow victory for the haggis eating, skirt wearing jocks. 

1 hour ago, pleslie99 said:

Really saddening to see Team Scotland letting themselves down over a delayed score. At least our scores were all in and accounted for. It’s a hollow victory for the haggis eating, skirt wearing jocks. 

“it’s a hollow victory”…

season 15 episode 3 GIF

2 hours ago, BaSeDG0DSA1NT said:

I said cup, I meant comedy. Apologies. 

f**k it Base I'll add that score to your cup, nobody will notice😁

Looks like you scored 12.

Edited by SlipperyP