The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And as a special weekend quiz treat - since there are no league tables ... Can anyone identify the following people in this pic:

• Audaces Fortuna Juvat
  • Some other c**t
  • The Captain
  • Tynierose

Anyone who gets all four right gets a week away with the four of them. Anyone who gets it wrong gets two weeks (that joke never gets tired). 

image.thumb.png.36a93be5770cad385a8f1047a18c502d.png

I’ll go:  (l-r)...

TynieRose

The Captain

AFJ

Cardinal Other c**t 

3 minutes ago, Christophe said:

I clearly worked it out from the top down in handsomeness stakes! Just so happened to all be sitting in order! 

AYe, just realised the order of the names was the order they were in. Edited it but too late. 

Well that was exciting. 

Great idea for a quiz. You all send me your mugshots and I'll sort something out :D

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

AYe, just realised the order of the names was the order they were in. Edited it but too late. 

Well that was exciting. 

Great idea for a quiz. You all send me your mugshots and I'll sort something out :D

Not too late at all, as you’ll see from my quoted post I seen the order in newly arranged fashion!

Pass my prize onto the next best guess though, don’t think I could stomach more than a long weekend in that company! Far too handsome!

Edited by Christophe

After our very own international break the cup scores are in as follows:

@Eednud scored 7 and @peasy23 missed out with an average 6

Next is the late entrant @Salvo Montalbano scoring a decent 7 seeing off @JamesP_81 who scored a 5

last tie of this round sees @Helpma score 5 which isn't enough to see off @Christophe's 8

So here are the runners and riders in the next round of the cup:

@Christophe is hosting @Tynierose who will need to limber up again after spending a week on the quiz free beach

@Salvo Montalbano will host @Eednud

The quiz link is below as per normal if you could PM me your score once completed you have a week :)

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1903301151423571&cpy&

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

NZ Herald is almost quiz 24/7. Here’s their Sunday morning one, think they might have a lazy Sunday afternoon ... close my eyes and drift away.   7/10.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12217764

5/10. I blame putting the clocks forward.

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

No they don’t do a lazy Sunday afternoon. 8/10.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12217768

6/10. I think putting the clocks forward helped.

So we're going with the quiz of the day as of tomorrow morning? I'll change the opening page accordingly to provide a link to the archive. A couple of things to consider:

1. There'll be no doing the Monday quiz on a Sunday afternoon. 
  2. This, along with the clocks change, will confuse the hell out of a lot of people. 

Still, vive le changement!

A desultory 3/10* for Monday and f**k Australian sport, Australian politicians and Japanese islands.  Oh and shame on me for posting before The Archers.

*Clearly not but I wanted to mark the end of quizzing epoch

Edited by The_Kincardine