The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Missing some scores to finalise the Mega job of producing the MEGALEAGUE tables.

The following have until Midnight GMT Saturday 27th April to get them in.

@Helpma need Friday

@As Easterly as it gets! need Tuesday to Friday of this week

@gkneil Friday

@JamesP_81 Friday

Edited by Eednud

The latecomers deadline has well and truly passed so here are the final MEGALEAGUE tables.

Premiership: A win for @Adamski with @Salvo Montalbano in 2nd place on BNQD from @peasy23 .Down go @Leeds Saint and @As Easterly as it gets! who went west in the second half of the campaign. In teh survival play-off is @The_Kincardine

BHL: Winner is @Mark Connolly also going up @Ziggy with @pleslie99 in the play=off on BNQD. Down to the depths go @mathematics and @Cardinal Richelieu. Thanks to BNQD @gkneil has to play-off to avoid the drop.

SWL: Congratulations to @MSU finishing top from @wastecoatwilly with @JamesP_81 making the play-off despite moving house.

So over to @SlipperyP to arrange the play-offs.

@The_Kincardine v @pleslie99 and @gkneil v @JamesP_81

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

BHL.JPG

Thank you @Eednud. Tremendous work as always. The boss must be impressed and reward you greatly.

Yes playoffs are a little late this weekend, as we are globetrotting from poster to poster. This weeks bullies.

Standard Scratch Score

@The_Kincardine v @pleslie99

&

Standing Scratching yer Arse

@gkneil v @JamesP_81

Question- This is the first playoff since the Thai New Year (Songkhran).  What year is it in Thailand?

Answers by Monday morning 09:00 TT by private message only.

Good Luck everyone!!

Thank you [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention]. Tremendous work as always. The boss must be impressed and reward you greatly.
Yes playoffs are a little late this weekend, as we are globetrotting from poster to poster. This weeks bullies.
Standard Scratch Score
[mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] v [mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention]
&
[mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] v [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention]
Question- This is the first playoff since the Thai New Year (Songkhran).  What year is it in Thailand?
Answers by Monday morning 09:00 TT by private message only.
Good Luck everyone!!

Well done kincardine........

Thank you everyone for their swift replies on this hot Sunday.

Standard Scratch Score

@The_Kincardine Not a clue.  2948.

v @pleslie99 Well that's a stinker, I had no idea Thailand was in a different year to the rest of us. What a bunch of weirdos! Anyway, I'm gonna say year 3000 in tribute to the song from busted!

&

@gkneil Is this a trick question or do they just have a different date for new year?? I’ll say 2019. I know 2019 is the year of the pig at the very least.....

v @JamesP_81 No idea but I'd like to think that folk in Thailand are partying like it's 2999

• 2562 BE - We have our calendar set by the birth of Buddha, you bunch of ignoramus. 

Congratulations to @The_Kincardine & @JamesP_81

Have a great week everyone, let's hope I can do better than last again:(

Wahey! Pleased with that. Especially after it going into extra time. Thought that would cost me a bauble but a steady but unspectacular second week seems to have done the job.

Now... I’m about to head off to Africa for the best part of the next three weeks. And I’m expecting internet-free zones for a fair amount of that. So I’ll give defending the title a shot but fully expecting to return to find myself in the Beazer Homes League. Just don’t delete me if I’m not playing - I’ll be back!