The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

That's the sun setting on another SUPERLEAGUE. 

It's TYNIEROSE who is very much cock of the walk today, scooping both the Premiershit title AND his usual early-morning eye-opening tin of Special Brew. SALVO's last minute flurry sees him achieve 2nd place. 

At the other end, CASPIAN's last minute flurry was pointless and he's binned, alongside THE DA. It's tight for the 3rd relegation / play-off space, both EDMUND and HELPMA are tied on QD with 73 points each. Luckily it's not my job to sort this mess out. 

image.png.61ec4f7a9346319248ef6df5873b76be.png

In the SWL, minor apologies for 3 of the club badges not rendering. I don't have time to fix it, and tbh, it's the fault of Messers Captain, Ross and pleslie99 not to have sanctioned SPFL teams for their club badges. 

Anyway, ARCH STANTON scoops his 2nd piece of silverware, although The Big One still evades him. Still, that's 2 more bits of silverware than MIXUFIXIT has ever mustered, but he's back in the top shop nonetheless, alongside ALANG1993. THE CAPTAIN is in the play-off. 

Downstairs, WASTECOATWILLY has gone AWOL, and is relegated along with PLESLIE99 and MATHEMATICS. It was tight for the play-off, but ROSS gains it through QD. 

image.png.6dfa3855d769b2e493259697e759fbe5.png

And in the Bully Wee Villa Memorial League, MSU fucking romped it. Not quite sure what he was doing down there in the first place. Maybe he fancied "Doing a Sevco". Christophe and The_Kincardine are promoted, and 8MileBU is in the play-offs. 

Meanwhile, poor old Adam101 has been to busy administering the cup to concentrate on his league form. I shall let the previous recipient award him the usual award. 

image.png.316f7d314657fa491a5f2e9ecba86a73.png

I'll now hand over to Our Man in Siam, @SlipperyP for the play-off question. 

Normal leagues will return next week. Unless I've made another monumental f**k-up, in which case, it'll be another MEGALEAGUE. 

image.png

I should take this opportunity to thank everyone for this title success but I won't as it's all down too me.

I built this team, I  bought the players, I picked the formation, me yes me.

The stick I've had from the fans throughout our tough times has been sickening so get it right fucking up you ya glory hunting twats, and dont get me started on the board.  What do they know about anything, idiots.

And while I'm at it f**k you Fifa, Var is shite and cost us European glory.

Speaking of Europe, f**k you Boris too.

Anyway as I was saying many thanks too meeeeee.

Now has anyone seen my tranquilizers....

Edited by Tynierose

Guest Moomintroll
I should take this opportunity to thank everyone for this title success but I won't as it's all down too me.
I built this team, I  bought the players, I picked the formation, me yes me.
The stick I've had from the fans throughout our tough times has been sickening so get it right fucking up you ya glory hunting twats, and dont get me started on the board.  What do they know about anything, idiots.
And while I'm at it f**k you Fifa, Var is shite and cost us European glory.
Speaking of Europe, f**k you Boris too.
Anyway as I was saying many thanks too meeeeee.
Now has anyone seen my tranquilizers....
You should have went all Norwegian Commentator on our asses.

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu, it's been 4 weeks since we had our weekend hand around.

Playoff time gents and let's get at it.

Shaggers this weekend are';

Premiership playoff playoff to see who gets in the playoff. 

This question is only for 

@Eednud v @Helpma

Winner of this will then be placed in to the Big Chief Playoff. The loser will be automatically relegated.  Both will be expected to submit answers to both playoff questions.

Question - What was the attendance at last nights Scotland v Russia match?

Big Chief Playoff

@Eednud or @Helpma v @The Captain

Wee Thief Playoff

@Ross. v @8MileBU

Question - How heavy was the largest watermelon in Kgs

Answers to be submitted no later that 06:00 Monday TT by PM only.

Good Luck

Edited by SlipperyP

Thank you [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention], it's been 4 weeks since we had our weekend hand around.
[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] v [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention]
 Winner of this will then be placed in to the Big Chief Playoff. The loser will be automatically relegated.  Both will be expected to submit answers to both playoff questions.
Big Chief Playoff
[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] or [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] v [mention=72250]The Captain[/mention]
Wee Thief Playoff
[mention=36343]Ross.[/mention] v [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention]
Good Luck

Answers sent.

Thank you [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention], it's been 4 weeks since we had our weekend hand around.
[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] v [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention]
Big Chief Playoff
[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] or [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] v [mention=72250]The Captain[/mention]
Wee Thief Playoff
[mention=36343]Ross.[/mention] v [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention]
Good Luck

I actually know that watermelon answer precisely! My wee lassie has it in a book [emoji1]

UPDATE 

@Eednud Read on-line that there were 21,000 more at Murrayfield than Hampdump so for play-off part 1 my guess is 32,000

v @Helpma Scotland - Russia:  Well, I managed to catch the last 5 minutes or so of the game when I woke up ridiculously early in my hotel room in Kuala Lumpur.  There looked  to be about three men and their dog there at that stage, I'll assume the crowd thinned a little due to most people leaving before kick-off to catch their trains home:  37659

@Eednud Proceeds to the Big Chief Play off against @The Captain.

@Helpma is relegated to the nae c**t cares league.

6 minutes ago, Silky Si McFly said:

Yo. Can you add me on my man?

Since I'm sitting next to you in the pub, yes. I'll also give you a greenie to welcome you to P and B. Even if you are a  filthy Ayr fan. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

13 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Meanwhile, poor old Adam101 has been to busy administering the cup to concentrate on his league form. I shall let the previous recipient award him the usual award. 

image.png.316f7d314657fa491a5f2e9ecba86a73.png

That was probably me (it usually is), so here you go @Adam101, treasure it - 15cm Wooden Spoon Award

10 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu, it's been 4 weeks since we had our weekend hand around.

@Eednud v @Helpma

Big Chief Playoff

@Eednud or @Helpma v @The Captain

Wee Thief Playoff

@Ross. v @8MileBU

Good Luck

Answer submitted.