George Galloway

Barrfields_Largs

That was a truly outstanding debate form both of them.

For the most part they allowed each other to speak and it didn't get venomous.

Sturgeon and Lamont should take notes.

I wouldn't go as far as outstanding but it was decent.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tommy and george are both dicks and should be kept far away from this debate.

Having seen Tommy's speech at Kelty Halls about independence which is now on Youtube, I beg to differ.

Having seen Tommy's speech at Kelty Halls about independence which is now on Youtube, I beg to differ.

He didn't do too badly at Glasgow Uni either.

Having listened to Sheridan, Sillars and Fox, they all instill the "let's get stuck right intae them" attitude in myself, it's the ability to instill that attitude in people that will win independence, they don't need the MSM, face to face is how they and others are turning the tide.

Shame it's a shit city, with a large volume of shit places for going out and having a good night though.

Ah you're referring to the Edinburgh Festival, The largest arts festival in world.

That has nothing to do with my Edinburgh scheme. Takes the cultural bypass. Everyone is talking about the independence opportunity. Grass roots revolution.

George has lost it again

“@georgegalloway: the highlands isn't Scotland. Highland games don't play well in Lanarkshire”

Nonsense on stilts! I remember very well going to the Airdrie Highland games which were very popular back in the day. I'm sure if North Lanarkshire Council put the same funding and effort into them as they do with St Patricks Day, they would be a resounding success.

• 2 weeks later...

Galloway is a hypocritical creature who preys on religious and ethnic paranoia.

He asks why the Scots would want to be foreign from those in Liverpool, yet campaigns for those in Northern Ireland to be Independent from Liverpudlians.

He is against borders, yet in Ireland he advocates removing one border and throw up another.

He warns the catholic minority in Scotland that a new independent Scotland could be a danger to their culture and religion but presumably has no misgivings about how the protestants may be treated in a united Ireland, which he campaigns for. I guess they are just not 'his people'.

Archived