George Galloway

Barrfields_Largs

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And let us all not forget how he cosied up to Saddam Hussein and pretended to be a fucking cat on national television.

He never "cosied up" to Saddam Hussein you ignorant fool. He was out organising protests against Saddam when others in this country were still selling him weapons. You are a fool who takes his opinions straight from red top papers, I don't even know why I have wasted my time replying to you. I bet you couldn't even argue why you don't like Saddam Hussain with using Wikipedia- you've just heard in the sun that he's a baddie...

He never "cosied up" to Saddam Hussein you ignorant fool. He was out organising protests against Saddam when others in this country were still selling him weapons. You are a fool who takes his opinions straight from red top papers, I don't even know why I have wasted my time replying to you. I bet you couldn't even argue why you don't like Saddam Hussain with using Wikipedia- you've just heard in the sun that he's a baddie...

In your defence of George Galloway, Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability

Most of them bang on about the "illegal" Iraq war. So, had they had their way, Saddam would still be causing destruction in Iraq?

Yeah because things are now better in Iraq.

Who are we going to invade next?

Most of them bang on about the "illegal" Iraq war. So, had they had their way, Saddam would still be causing destruction in Iraq?

Please no one reply to this fud and his bait over the Iraq war. He really is obviously on the piss take. No point in allowing oneself to get irate over someone so obviously stirring it.

Please no one reply to this fud and his bait over the Iraq war. He really is obviously on the piss take. No point in allowing oneself to get irate over someone so obviously stirring it.

I ve got him on ignore can people stop quoting this obvious troll and alias

Looks like George has thrown the toys out the pram.

He blocked me once I pointed out a flaw in his argument about having more in common with the working class in Liverpool than an Aberdeen farmer. So I asked if that means he also has nothing in common with English, welsh and Irish farmers.

post-35247-13976351505636_thumb.jpg

Galloway is a hypocritical creature who preys on religious and ethnic paranoia.

He asks why the Scots would want to be foreign from those in Liverpool, yet campaigns for those in Northern Ireland to be Independent from Liverpudlians.

He is against borders, yet in Ireland he advocates removing one border and throw up another.

He warns the catholic minority in Scotland that a new independent Scotland could be a danger to their culture and religion but presumably has no misgivings about how the protestants may be treated in a united Ireland, which he campaigns for. I guess they are just not 'his people'.

And? You could substitute Galloway for Salmond, Milliband, Clegg, Sturgeon, Cameron, Farage or any other politician of your choosing and substitute the words religious and ethnic with other similar concerns of the masses.

And? You could substitute Galloway for Salmond, Milliband, Clegg, Sturgeon, Cameron, Farage or any other politician of your choosing and substitute the words religious and ethnic with other similar concerns of the masses.

If you substituted the man and then changed the concerns, it really wouldn't be the same point, would it.

Looks like George has thrown the toys out the pram.

He blocked me once I pointed out a flaw in his argument about having more in common with the working class in Liverpool than an Aberdeen farmer. So I asked if that means he also has nothing in common with English, welsh and Irish farmers.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1397635147.010018.jpg

The guy is a complete roaster.

So entirely different then?

So you agree with me then?

Do you agree with Galloway's position on Scotland and Ireland?

Archived