The All-New 2014 Season MLB Thread

Savage Henry

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really enjoyed the Brewers-Braves game last night, despite it being dominated by the pitchers. Bought the At Bat app for £1.99 or something stupid and sat there for half the game looking up stats and stuff for those involved. Really worth it.

Nat-Mets followed by Dbacks-Giants tonight. Will probably miss half of the first game as I'm at the gym though.

Really enjoyed the Brewers-Braves game last night, despite it being dominated by the pitchers. Bought the At Bat app for £1.99 or something stupid and sat there for half the game looking up stats and stuff for those involved. Really worth it.

Nat-Mets followed by Dbacks-Giants tonight. Will probably miss half of the first game as I'm at the gym though.

See if you get the full edition (£10) you can watch or listen to any game at any time.

• 2 weeks later...

What's everyone's thoughts so far? I've backed Nats (16/1), Brewers (66/1) and Giants (33/1) Ante Post so I'm happy so far. When the Nats get Zimmerman and Harper back and Ramos and Fister settle back in the will be strong.

I also wouldn't discard the Rays at 33/1 as Cobb and Moore are due back shortly.

Archived