Fernando Ricksen Benefit game.

I'd like to think that the monies raised go to MND Scotland, although i feel for the poor guy you would think he has made enough money through football to look after his family when he has gone :(

There are are load of folk and families out there who could do with the cash/help that would never make that kind of money.

I tend to disagree. If the supporters want to set up a fund benefiting Ricksen and his family when he's no longer here and provide for them I've no problem with that whatsoever. You can't say at all how much cash Ricksen has in the bank already either. I'm pretty sure either way MND Scotland will benefit from this:

The coverage already this has given MND/ALS as a whole has been been fantastic for the MND charities and I would hope that there will be lots of MND Scotland advertising banners etc at the game and in the papers before hand etc.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be a nice touch if some trackside advertising for charities was free?

That surely would be a given, hope a shed load of money is raised for all, and lets hope everyone remembers the cause and the reason they are there and it not turn into a celebration of Rangers-ness, just a thought

That surely would be a given, hope a shed load of money is raised for all, and lets hope everyone remembers the cause and the reason they are there and it not turn into a celebration of Rangers-ness, just a thought

For Gods sake!!! Of course we know why we are going. There was hardly a dry eye a few weeks ago when Ricksen made the half time draw.

On where the money goes....TBH if it goes i can see both sides of the argument and will be going along regardless. I would hope MND Scotland use this as an.opportunity to raise awareness

• 1 year later...

Archived