The New Stadiums Thread

jamamafegan

Playing FM the other night, into 3rd season and only when I looked at Brentford's page did I remember they've got Lionel Road in the works

Have they even broken ground with it? Last I heard they'd agreed a deal with a rail company

Karen Brady is a stupid bitch. There's absolutely no way she can dress that up, it's going to be a soulless shit hole.

You look at Italy where teams are trying to leave their big bowl grounds. Here's a team in England moving into a bowl ground from a perfectly good stadium.

Such a backwards move.

I dunno, recently we've seen sides like MK Dons give out 12000 seats go away fans to help fill it, if West Ham offer that, and keep the prices as low as they say they will I can see them filling it on a semi-regular basis

• 2 weeks later...

Leeds have reduced the capacity of the East stand taking out 1500 seats but putting in extra boxes.

39af93b36746e3a861ddd35d16565094_zpscphg

Your 4 years late with this as the new boxes were started in March 2011 as phase 1 of Ken Bates five phase plan to build a hotel on the east stand.

Thankfully it never got of the ground, with the boxes being the only bit completed.