People who have changed from undecided/no to yes

conboyhibs

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

listen to the callers here. Nearly all are yes voters and some have switched to yes because of the events regarding the quid.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/210446-people-who-have-changed-from-undecidedno-to-yes/page-2#entry8160297

I absolutely love when 'callers' are cited as a source.

I could call that line up and say I was a yes voter until the pound was taken away, and now I'm a no voter. Wouldn't be true of course, I've always been a no voter.

Open your eyes and your ears, that's mostly if not all long term staunch yes voters on that line trying desperately to save what's been a terrible few days for their campaign.

I absolutely love when 'callers' are cited as a source.

I could call that line up and say I was a yes voter until the pound was taken away, and now I'm a no voter. Wouldn't be true of course, I've always been a no voter.

Open your eyes and your ears, that's mostly if not all long term staunch yes voters on that line trying desperately to save what's been a terrible few days for their campaign.

As opposed to a dreadful month for the no campaign, Lexus?

The tide is turning, son.

:)

As opposed to a dreadful month for the no campaign, Lexus?

The tide is turning, son.

I've been hearing that for about 3 years now. It's the slowest turning tide known to man!

I've been hearing that for about 3 years now. It's the slowest turning tide known to man!

You'd have to be blind not to see it.

Do you deny it?

Not to worry anyway, once Aberdeen beat St Mirren today, as usual, you won't be seen for days.

You'd have to be blind not to see it.

Do you deny it?

Not to worry anyway, once Aberdeen beat St Mirren today, as usual, you won't be seen for days.

Every relevant poll I see still has no comfortably in front. How slow is this tide turning?

And sorry pal, I'm a busy man most weekends.

Every relevant poll I see still has no comfortably in front. How slow is this tide turning?

And sorry pal, I'm a busy man most weekends.

Do you deny the gap is closing significantly?

And yes, busy sulking mainly.

:lol:

Do you deny the gap is closing significantly?

And yes, busy sulking mainly.

:lol:

What polls show that? If it is closing it's closing far too slowly. You don't really think yes has a chance of winning, do you?

Any tiny chance your cause had ended during the week when the rUK ripped up the yes campaigns economic plans. You just need to read a few posts from yes voters on here to see how big a blow that was to the already floundering campaign.

And you shouldn't sulk about football man, it's only a game.

What polls show that? If it is closing it's closing far too slowly. You don't really think yes has a chance of winning, do you?

Any tiny chance your cause had ended during the week when the rUK ripped up the yes campaigns economic plans. You just need to read a few posts from yes voters on here to see how big a blow that was to the already floundering campaign.

I'm fine with you believing we have no chance of winning. It will just make it all the sweeter when we do. BetterTogether's complacency suits us just fine.

Please tell me how rUK "ripped up" our economic plans? A speech from Gideon? Really? Is that your definition of "ripped apart"?

You're right, you shouldn't sulk about football. But you do, on a regular basis.

your deluded lex.

I'm fine with you believing we have no chance of winning. It will just make it all the sweeter when we do. BetterTogether's complacency suits us just fine.

Please tell me how rUK "ripped up" our economic plans? A speech from Gideon? Really? Is that your definition of "ripped apart"?

You're right, you shouldn't sulk about football. But you do, on a regular basis.

I look forward to this sub forum on the 19th of September. It's going to be full of sulking tears as the Union Jack remains flying proudly above our glorious and continual union of nations.

Erm, it wasn't just a speech from the chancellor though was it? The shadow chancellor said it too, and the lib dems spokesman on fiscal matters. All the rUK parties have confirmed there is no way a currency union with an independent scotland will be voted through

Westminster. Sadly, the whole yes campaign financial prospectus was based on getting one, now nats across the board (including several on this forum) are screaming for a plan B. It's too late though, there should have been a clear alternative in the white paper. Bizarrely there wasn't, and history will look back on last week as the final nail in the yes campaigns coffin.

Meanwhile from Salmond and Sturgeon all we are getting is ' They're all bluffing, they don't really mean that ' with a quivering lower lip as the realisation that they're totally fucked slowly dawns on them. The SNP wants the Scottish electorate to vote for independence on the assumption that the rest of the UK is bluffing about what it will do post yes vote. Thankfully, the vast majority of us aren't that reckless or that daft.

That's one of many reasons that the majority of the Scottish people cannot wait to vote no.

I look forward to this sub forum on the 19th of September. It's going to be full of sulking tears as the Union Jack remains flying proudly above our glorious and continual union of nations.

Erm, it wasn't just a speech from the chancellor though was it? The shadow chancellor said it too, and the lib dems spokesman on fiscal matters. All the rUK parties have confirmed there is no way a currency union with an independent scotland will be voted through

Westminster. Sadly, the whole yes campaign financial prospectus was based on getting one, now nats across the board (including several on this forum) are screaming for a plan B. It's too late though, there should have been a clear alternative in the white paper. Bizarrely there wasn't, and history will look back on last week as the final nail in the yes campaigns coffin.

Meanwhile from Salmond and Sturgeon all we are getting is ' They're all bluffing, they don't really mean that ' with a quivering lower lip as the realisation that they're totally fucked slowly dawns on them. The SNP wants the Scottish electorate to vote for independence on the assumption that the rest of the UK is bluffing about what it will do post yes vote. Thankfully, the vast majority of us aren't that reckless or that daft.

That's one of many reasons that the majority of the Scottish people cannot wait to vote no.

Have you read the White Paper?

My initial response to Osbum's speech, and the support it received from Balls and Alexander was to switch from Undecided to Yes.

Have to say though, I was disappointed with the SNP's response to that speech.

Given that the government's white paper was essentially based on Scotland keeping the pound as its currency, they should have been able to come up with something more constructive than "bullying, bluff and bluster".

So... Still undecided.

They are completely bluffing though. I'm not saying this will make much difference to the way it's been perceived but personally it's pushed me more towards a yes vote. It's just cynical 'real-politik'. Co-ordinated and dishonest nonsense.

I'm undecided btw.

Archived