People who have changed from undecided/no to yes

conboyhibs

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any hints for me?

My mothers in her 70s and very set in her ways,but basically she told me at the w/end ,who was that posh little so and so to come up here and tell us what we could or couldnt do,this was from a women who blames those "bloody foriegners"for everything and whose comments are like the daily mail comments section

I had tried every argument going but she was like "lalalalalala" dont care and im still gobsmacked

My mothers in her 70s and very set in her ways,but basically she told me at the w/end ,who was that posh little so and so to come up here and tell us what we could or couldnt do,this was from a women who blames those "bloody foriegners"for everything and whose comments are like the daily mail comments section

I had tried every argument going but she was like "lalalalalala" dont care and im still gobsmacked

Wisdom comes with age, a sensible NO voter, well done her :thumsup2

First reaction of the cyberNAT is to bully and mock there opponents rather than join the argument

I was glad Salmond blew away the bank bail-out garbage that gets trotted out, it was pointed out weeks ago on here that the tax man didn't agree with NO's lies.

You're username is apt for your abuse of myself

Your, not You're.

I hadn't realised the words "Beautifully put" constituted abuse. As I am a mild-mannered type of a chap, could you point the abuse out to me so I avoid causing offence to others in future?

My mum was coming away with comments about how "we can't leave parts of England lumbered" and "why do I hate England so much?"

I very quickly pointed out that it's nowt to do with that and I would rather have my country run from Edinburgh than London by born millionaires.

I'm not into politics in anyway but I feel that I really should be getting a bit more informed on this before the vote. Has there been any debates between the key figures on each side that I can listen to to try and get up to speed with each campaigns arguments?

I have to say that more out of fear of the unknown I am probably a no voter but just from speaking to family today and doing a bit of reading (admittedly between here and kickback which probably won't be the best sources for info) I am starting to be swayed a bit more towards undecided/yes.

Cheers

Here's a good one that followed the white paper release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvnhG6wY8Lw

Here's a good one that followed the white paper release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvnhG6wY8Lw

I think we have to be careful of not simply linking undecideds to videos where Better Together campaigners are owned. The Abertay debate is good because no-one is shouting anyone down and both sides get a chance to put their case forward. Hosie still wins easily, and this is shown in the poll taken at the end of that debate.

Archived