People who have changed from undecided/no to yes

conboyhibs

Why did you change your mind?

It's difficult to tell what is being asked here. This question is ambiguous, vague, incomplete, overly broad, rhetorical and cannot be reasonably answered in its current form

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember the story of Lex buying two mates an indian takeaway and them switching to No as a result? :lol:

I would tell my mate I would vote NO too if I was getting a free Chicken Tikka Massala out of it. :thumsup2

ETA: I actually wouldn't vote NO, I would just lie cause I really like Indian food.

I would tell my mate I would vote NO too if I was getting a free Chicken Tikka Massala out of it. :thumsup2

ETA: I actually wouldn't vote NO, I would just lie cause I really like Indian food.

It's posts like that that sometimes make me think that Lex is a Yes voter on the wind-up.

Huh?

My mother is a reformed Nationalist....

So is my English missus pal. She used to be a British Nationalist, luckily though she's now all for Scottish independance.

Good to hear your Mum is too.

• 2 weeks later...

My step mother is ex British army and 18 months ago would rant about how the referendum is a waste of time - absolutely solid no. Told me the other day she is an undecided because of the scaremongering.

My step mother is ex British army and 18 months ago would rant about how the referendum is a waste of time - absolutely solid no. Told me the other day she is an undecided because of the scaremongering.

Well done your step maw.

The more lies and fear they feed us, the more likely we as a country are of telling them to get themselves bent.

Held a debate for the kids at my work with the local politicians. Parents allowed to come along too. Apparently changed the mind of someone who to me seemed a fairly solid no.

Young folk polled and produced a yes vote too, incidentally.

Gid led

Mon the YES

Remember the story of Lex buying two mates an indian takeaway and them switching to No as a result? :lol:

No I don't. Link?

Not quite OT, but I've managed to change quite a few yes's to no.

My whole family of in-laws are staunch labour voters and ex trade unionists. They were intending on voting yes just to get it up the Tories. Thankfully when I I explained the issues at hand to them and the crippling uncertainty a yes vote will bring, they have switched allegiance to the better together campaign.

A couple of my non politicised don't give a crap mates are now well and truly in the no camp too. Although that may be because I've promised to give them a lift to and from the polling booth and take them for an Indian afterwards...either way, a no vote is a no vote :)

It's slightly different than what I originally posted but the general theme is the same. Why spend money on campaign posters when Indian cuisine is the answer?

It's slightly different than what I originally posted but the general theme is the same. Why spend money on campaign posters when Indian cuisine is the answer?

By slightly different you mean completely different?

What a fud :lol:

In what way is it "completely different"?

I wouldn't brag about it. Still embarrassing either way.

They haven't switched and it isn't a takeaway, apart from that spot on.

What a fud :lol:

Archived