People who have changed from undecided/no to yes

conboyhibs

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are going on probability.

Seeing as how there are so many undecided voters and the polls are shifting all the time, the only thing they can possibly be going on is current polls as they stand now.

The fact that you think it's all about Salmond just shows how very little you know. And, imo, it's the No campaign who have peaked. After the spectacular mis-fire of Gideon's threatening speech, they have nothing left but scare tactics. such as Alistair Darling's latest disgusting threat, telling Scottish voluntary organisations that they won't get lottery funding in an independent Scotland.

No voters offer NO reasons why it's better together, yet the Yes camp have given a plethora of reasons why Independence will be the better option.

No have nothing left. Their tank is empty. Watch the polls continue to narrow. I cannot wait.

Not sure anyone should have been surprised by Osbourne's speech and the tone of it, not sure it has made much difference, just a debating point

We will wait and see, it is all about opinion's, it is obvious we will never agree on this, just because Yes Scotland give reasons why independence will work, does not mean it will be the better option, my final word of caution to all, don't get drawn into the "romantic notion" of being an independent nation, vote with your head not with your heart

You need to stop winking at me, are you coming on to me? :shutup

Not sure anyone should have been surprised by Osbourne's speech and the tone of it, not sure it has made much difference, just a debating point

We will wait and see, it is all about opinion's, it is obvious we will never agree on this, just because Yes Scotland give reasons why independence will work, does not mean it will be the better option, my final word of caution to all, don't get drawn into the "romantic notion" of being an independent nation, vote with your head not with your heart

People are talking about Osborne's speech because it was designed to be a gamechanger. It failed spectacularly.

So why don't the No campaigners give reasons the same as the Yes camp give reasons why independence will benefit us all? Don't you find that a little iffy?

Seeing as how there are so many undecided voters and the polls are shifting all the time, the only thing they can possibly be going on is current polls as they stand now.

No, they are going on the probability of there being a Yes and No vote. The polls may inform this.

As has been the case from the start, when the market was framed, the probability of a No vote vastly exceeds the probability of a Yes vote.

And however much the polls are "shifting" they still show No as much the likeliest side to win, and with a large lead.

Only this week the TNS poll showed Yes with just 29% of the vote

People are talking about Osborne's speech because it was designed to be a gamechanger. It failed spectacularly.

So why don't the No campaigners give reasons the same as the Yes camp give reasons why independence will benefit us all? Don't you find that a little iffy?

Not sure it was meant to be a "game changer" think it was more intended for the population of the rest of the UK and what they thought of an independent Scotland, keeping the pound.

The SNP and Yes Scotland campaign have pretty much campaigning since the last Holyrood elections, would expect the Better Together to start "putting meat on the bones" of their campaign in the coming weeks

The problem for Yes is that the SNP thinks Yes Scotland is a bad joke.

Which is why they have withheld their funding and decided to go it alone with their advertising campaign.

It was always a dodgy strategy. Creating an arms length organisation has backfired, and it has been partly the reason why the Nationalists are floundering so badly in this campaign, and are so far behind at this stage.

No, they are going on the probability of there being a Yes and No vote. The polls may inform this.

As has been the case from the start, when the market was framed, the probability of a No vote vastly exceeds the probability of a Yes vote.

And however much the polls are "shifting" they still show No as much the likeliest side to win, and with a large lead.

Only this week the TNS poll showed Yes with just 29% of the vote

Yeah and that was the only poll which came out wasn't it?

You're really struggling these days, HB.

Yeah and that was the only poll which came out wasn't it?

You're really struggling these days, HB.

You said they were going on "recent polls" to determine odds.

That's a recent poll by a respected pollster with a long history of polling in the campaign. It shws Yes at < 30%.

As I said, the probability of a No vote is exceptionally high.

The problem for Yes is that the SNP thinks Yes Scotland is a bad joke.

Which is why they have withheld their funding and decided to go it alone with their advertising campaign.

It was always a dodgy strategy. Creating an arms length organisation has backfired, and it has been partly the reason why the Nationalists are floundering so badly in this campaign, and are so far behind at this stage.

Does appear to be no cohesion between the SNP and Yes Scotland, thought the point was that Yes Scotland were meant to be the front for the campaign

What was strange for me from the SNP was that one of their main strengths the "big 3", Salmond, Sturgeon and Swinney, have not been as polished lately and the "subs" are not as engaging or passionate, so what you are left with is the notion that apart from the "big 3", there is very little

The bloke who leads the Yes Scotland, Blair Jenkins I think his name is, he does not inspire any kind of confidence and does not have the appeal of the "big 3"

If all the unionists actually believe that YES is anywhere near below 30% then good on them I say. The worse they think we are doing the better it is for us.

No me think Yes Scotland is probably polling between 35% to 38%, so I think Better Together are well aware of the polls and they will be doing their own polling

No me think Yes Scotland is probably polling between 35% to 38%, so I think Better Together are well aware of the polls and they will be doing their own polling

BT dont matter. It's complacent no voters that are the good thing. The more "29 % figures banded about the better.

• 2 months later...

^^^ my mum did

If your mum listened to any of your banal drivel, she's even dafter than you.

Although, going by your past form on here, I would suspect your mum did no such thing.

Basically, you speak shite, nobody believes anything that comes out yer mouth, nothing you now say on these forums is taken seriously because, you are a fud.

Hope this helps. ^_^

What he said.

Mr Bairn - P&B's very own boy who cried wolf.

Archived