People who have changed from undecided/no to yes

conboyhibs

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye back to that again. Cos its all about Alex Salmond. Just cos!! :wacko:

It is about Salmond, this is the moment he has waited his whole life for, and it might not happen for him, so by the beginning of October "Big Eck" could be sailing into the sunset, a failure and the rest of Yes Scotland will go back to doing whatever it is they did before

It is about Salmond, this is the moment he has waited his whole life for, and it might not happen for him, so by the beginning of October "Big Eck" could be sailing into the sunset, a failure and the rest of Yes Scotland will go back to doing whatever it is they did before

There will be Scottish elections in 2016 if we vote yes anyway. It's not all about Alex Salmond you complete moron.

Your basing your vote on the future of the country on your dislike of one man?

Your basing your vote on the future of the country on your dislike of one man?

Future of the country, what I think of the man has no bearing at all, I will vote on what is best for my family and me

Future of the country, what I think of the man has no bearing at all, I will vote on what is best for my family and me

Aye right

Tbh I was a yes voter but if its true we will need to change currency and pay higher interest rates then I may well change my mind.

Good post.

I have heard several similar sentiments over the last week. The currency issue really has been an absolute cluster f**k for the Yes camp.

Good post.

I have heard several similar sentiments over the last week. The currency issue really has been an absolute cluster f**k for the Yes camp.

I think it'll be the issue that matters most. I had convinced my mum and dad to vote yes but now they are asking what happens to our savings/ISA's etc. people don't like change when it comes to money. The Yes campaign need to sort it out or it'll be all over.

Good post.

It was, but they attempted over the weekend to play it down, but the cat is out of the bag

It was, but they attempted over the weekend to play it down, but the cat is out of the bag

So are you expecting a significant swing in the polls to NO?

There seems to be some evidence that the last weeks currency campaigning by NO has not only failed but has actually backfired. If this is true then it would appear that it is the NO side who have embroiled themselves in a clusterfuck.

Archived