People who have changed from undecided/no to yes

conboyhibs

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuine conversation I just overheard between two lassies at work.

"I've decided to vote Yes"

"Why's that?"

"Because f**k it, that's why"

:)

I think there will be a lot of undecided people who get to the polling booth and go with that approach. It's a very Scottish attitude if you ask me.

I think there will be a lot of undecided people who get to the polling booth and go with that approach. It's a very Scottish attitude if you ask me.

Agreed.

"Why should Scotland be Independent?"

"Why the f**k not?"

Irvine Welsh alluded to that very thing last week, and you get the feeling that if someone was a conviction No voter then they'd have reached that decision a long time ago. Of course, there will also be those who shite it in the polling booth and change their mind about voting Yes, but they will be outweighed I reckon.

The wording of the ballot paper has been carefully crafted in all of this.

I had someone say to me that they had looked at all the facts and still couldn't work out whether the benefits outweighed the risks and were right on the fence but were so enthused by the "political awakening" in Scotland that we're should vote yes so that it's not been for nothing and we don't just go back to political apathy like before

Genuine conversation I just overheard between two lassies at work.

"I've decided to vote Yes"

"Why's that?"

"Because f**k it, that's why"

:)

That's fucking tremendous.

It does raise a valid point. 150 countries have declared their independence since WW2.

Why the f**k not us?

Credit must be given to Confidemus. After reading one particular post (sadly I can't remember where) it swung my favour towards Yes. I must thank him for that. A lot of others on here have helped me make my mind up and I thank them too for making a difficult decision a lot easier to make. :thumsup2

So much for the nawbags claim that P&B doesn't influence people, eh?

It's became increasingly clear to me over the past six months that a Yes vote is the ONLY viable vote. Why on earth would you want to maintain a status quo that favours the gains of the few over the needs of the many as opposed to a bright, vibrant and exciting future full of opportunities?

ETA: When I say "you" I don't mean YOU Stinky Bone, I mean the collective "you"!

:thumsup2

I changed from an undecided probably no voter to a Yes voter, largely due to my mistrust of Westminster politicians. Voting Yes seems to be an opportunity to get our own politicians that can act in the best interests of Scotland and have full power without having to appease their Westminster colleagues.

This must be a good thing. If we don't like the way the Scottish government is being run by a particular party, then at the next election we can vote them out. We can decide our own future and bring Scotland forward instead of always being under the thumb, so to speak.

An interesting letter in my local newspaper stated that if the writer was English, he/she would not be happy with the current deal Scotland gets. The writer raised the question that in the future what is to stop England from asking for independence from the rest of the UK once she has pillaged our resources?

Credit must be given to Confidemus. After reading one particular post (sadly I can't remember where) it swung my favour towards Yes. I must thank him for that. A lot of others on here have helped me make my mind up and I thank them too for making a difficult decision a lot easier to make. :thumsup2

Always a pleasure to read your posts Stinky Bone.

http://newsnetscotland.com/index.php/scottish-news/9709-undecided-voters-with-more-info-favour-yes-according-to-new-study

As I've said for months now, when presented with an unbiased version of the truth, DK's will break more for Yes than No.

All the more reason to keep hammering those DK's and soft No's.

Archived