Heroes

Mayos Noun

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do people still use the TV to watch shows like this!? ;):P

Not if your watching the new season.... :ph34r:

Edit: Though the way the writers strike is going we might not get to see any of the good US shows for a while yet. :(

When the final season of The Wire airs in January, there will be nothing standout on TV. I like Lost, Heroe's, 24, Prision Break but they are pretty average in comparison to the brilliance HBO produce.

I have never heard of it,what's it about?

Not if your watching the new season.... :ph34r:

Edit: Though the way the writers strike is going we might not get to see any of the good US shows for a while yet. :(

Aye, its shite, the last season of Scrubs might be cut to just 11 episodes because of this strike thing :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Drug dealers and the cops who try and stop them, thats what its about on the face of it. But as it as went on its about life in an American city, Baltimore in this case. That and The Sopranos are the two best shows ever.

I'm awaiting the first series of the Wire to arrive on DVD from amazon. Can't wait.

heroes is getting goooooooooooooooooooood :D

also chuck thats on before it in america is hilarious, from the makers of the OC, its more of a spy comedy than a drama though like the OC. plus the added bonus that rachel bilson was in the last 2 episodes :)

Drug dealers and the cops who try and stop them, thats what its about on the face of it. But as it as went on its about life in an American city, Baltimore in this case. That and The Sopranos are the two best shows ever.

Yeah I read about it on the HBO website. Looks good,I might have to get an IP changer to watch them from the website. Any recommendations about an IP changer?

Thanks. B)

Heroes is tremendous - just watched the latest episode of season 2 and its another good one. I love that Adam guy - him and Syler to team up! Im guessing he is Angela Patrelli's great great great grandad or something f he is 300 years old and cant be killed? And who is Victoria Pratt - the other woman in the photo?

Regarding The Wire - I downloaded the whole of series 1 as heard so many good things about it on here. Thought the first episode was long and boring. The 2nd episode I got half way through before I chucked it. Im assuming it gets better?

Heroes is tremendous - just watched the latest episode of season 2 and its another good one. I love that Adam guy - him and Syler to team up! Im guessing he is Angela Patrelli's great great great grandad or something f he is 300 years old and cant be killed? And who is Victoria Pratt - the other woman in the photo?

Regarding The Wire - I downloaded the whole of series 1 as heard so many good things about it on here. Thought the first episode was long and boring. The 2nd episode I got half way through before I chucked it. Im assuming it gets better?

doesnt really pick up til petrelli and sylar meet for the first time when he's tryin to save the cheerleader in season 1, if ur watching it on the bbc, ur in for a beauty of an episode 2tonight

The BBC are fucking dumb. They pay £400k an episode and delay the next series until next year. If I was paying that much for it I would want to show it immediately after they had finished showing the first. I guess if they are showing it very early in the new year it isn't that bad However most people that want to watch it will have viewed it elsewhere anyway.

The BBC are fucking dumb. They pay £400k an episode and delay the next series until next year. If I was paying that much for it I would want to show it immediately after they had finished showing the first. I guess if they are showing it very early in the new year it isn't that bad However most people that want to watch it will have viewed it elsewhere anyway.

i just watch on the net, why would i want to wait til next year?!!

Archived