Heroes

Mayos Noun

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
series 1 on bbc just finished last night, and series 2 (which was quite annoyingly short) just finished in america on monday night

Volume 2 finished in the US on Monday night.

It's supposed to only be a winter break & come back in Feb but writers strike could effect this.

It would seem so. I've read comics which will include a couple of volumes in one book in this manner. The strike has obvously helped force their hand on this too.

http://tvdecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/11...end-for-heroes/

(Although I notice they've got the name of Volume 3 wrong)

I'm being utterly dense. Who's he supposed to look like? :blink:

As Jambo-Rocker says, Celtic actually get a mention in series 2. I don't want to give anything away but I'll just say that a Celtic-Milan game becomes part of the plot. When I told a mate this he asked if Hiro has to go back in time... "Save the goalkeeper, save the world." :lol:

As Jambo-Rocker says, Celtic actually get a mention in series 2. I don't want to give anything away but I'll just say that a Celtic-Milan game becomes part of the plot. When I told a mate this he asked if Hiro has to go back in time... "Save the goalkeeper, save the world." :lol:

I'll take your word for it. I think. :unsure:

I was racking my brains trying to think which Celtic player he could possibly look like! :ph34r::lol:

Him indoors will be delighted if they get a mention. Between that and Lost, the **** are taking over Hollywood. Weren't they in The Day After Tomorrow as well in a game v Man Utd?

Ha, I knew it!

:ph34r:

I'm going home now as I fear I am being whooshed left, right and centre.

No whooshing from me, I never made the lookalikey connection either. What I say about the Celtic Milan game is gen though.

Ha, I knew it!

:ph34r:

I'm going home now as I fear I am being whooshed left, right and centre.

Haha anytime I see Peter Petrelli I just think what the f**k is Paul Hartley doing in Heroes, although I have seen him play acting afew times.

Archived