Mrcat1990 Cup xbox360

mrcat1990

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and saints bevy squad played our game last night, it finished 2-1 me. Was a very close game with equal shot stats and possession, but I was hanging on at the end a bit. Shaktar aren't very good defensively, but Bernard made the difference with two good finishes.

Good game though!

Aye mate meant to send a good game message but had to rush off to the pub! Was a tense last few minutes, was sure that big b*****d bednter would score another goal but the wee shaktar team managed to stay strong.

Can't play tonight as I'm working at 4am and I've got fives tonight as well. That probably makes tomorrow a total write off as well, but I finish work on Friday at 3pm and I'm not in again until Sunday evening. Would that suit you led? If not I'm off Monday and Tuesday so could play then.

wellfan09 1-2 Ulises de la Cruz

Two early goals from both of us had it 1-1 before the 10th minute. I made it 2-1 on the 60th mintue. My defending was awful and was lucky not to concede late on. Good game wellfan.

Aye good game mate, I was fucking raging at hitting the post late on and the fucking sitter that I blasted wide from about 8 yards out :angry:

Turbo Dee 3-1 Lex

Well and truly beaten. TD went 2-0 up early and I thought I was in for a hiding, but managed to pull one back and get in at half time 2-1 down.

Saw plenty of the ball second half but couldn't create anything and always looked likely to get caught on the break, and it happened towards the end of the game for the third.

Archived