Batman: Arkham Knight

EdgarusQPFC

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I decided to disarm the rest of the bombs. Took a few attempts and got destroyed just when I got down to 2. Total bottle job! Anyway I found that if you hack the drones continually that you actually do very little work and you don't get hit at all. So I used this tactic to do the other ones, and did the high security ones fairly easily. I then had the showdown with Deathstroke and it's just the bloody Cloudburst mission again. I sneakily took out the six cobras, and engaged with Deathstroke's tank straight away. The 10 missile attack, wipes him out straight away.

I have 12 more riddles to get but I only have 11 showing up on screen. So I have been scampering about trying to find the last riddler informant but not having any luck.

I have 12 more riddles to get but I only have 11 showing up on screen. So I have been scampering about trying to find the last riddler informant but not having any luck.

have you tried looking outside the map or somewhere well hidden.

completed all the Arkham city Riddler challenges recently and was completely defeated by the last one which was to scan for Arkham Island as I couldnt see the icon miles away.

I tend to find Riddler informants easy enough to find, on city at least, and once you stop seeing them, you know that you have discovered all the locations.

Just got a copy of this and its the first of the Batman series that I've played. Is it always so frantic? Just feel like im bashing the square button mercilessly with no real control over what happens.

Just got a copy of this and its the first of the Batman series that I've played. Is it always so frantic? Just feel like im bashing the square button mercilessly with no real control over what happens.

Sounds like my love life........

Yeah there a a few variants in the fights as you go along but all are easy enough to master.

Well I never knew that you could press the middle button press R2 three times and get every riddle you've encountered and it tells you what you have solved. The one I was missing didn't show up on the map as it was a riddle connected with the bat mobile. I must have encountered this in the game and totally forgot about it:

"Crusaders of old had a trusty steed, how much horsepower does a Dark Knight need?"

So that's it completed. Thought it was excellent. If they toned down the Batmobile a bit and had more stealthy missions I would have thought it was the best of the series. Was well worth playing though. Mark Hamill was excellent as I have said previously,

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly getting through the Riddler trophies, but getting very frustrated.

Anyone know if there is a way of getting the airship ones on the map, the way you do on the ground when you interrogate?

Yes, once you interrogate all the riddler guys they will appear on the map.

Alternatively you can use this:

StaggAirshipsRiddleMap.jpg

Typically, I interrogated the right thug just after you posted this!

Some of the challenges are annoying as f*ck.

Especially any of them where you have to control the robots or fight them.

Think I will do the A+ story in my weeks holiday next month, just to get the platinum trophy never had one before. Plus I have given away my other games (apart from Ghosts) for people to play.

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought this a few minutes ago, i found a site selling the steam key for £10.20 all in. Cause of everything thats happened with the pc port the price for keys has plummeted, if you can find them of course. I dont imagine ill play this any time soon but id rather grab it dirt cheap and wait for patches :lol: Shame whats happened with the pc port, its clear for alot of big companies now that PC isnt a priority, im surprised that Rocksteady did this tho as they have a pretty good rep for game quality.

**Update**

Played this for about 2 hours, holy shit its great! Ive been playing it on low settings to be safe since its got fps issues and thus far its worked great, no FPS drops that ive noticed and no issues affecting gameplay just constant 30fps for me. Oh and i gotta say, even on what it says are low settings the game looks fucking amazing. I litterally just finished Arkham City earlier tonight and the step up is incredible, not just graphically but gameplay wise, the Batmobile thus far has been amazing and is such a brilliant addition. When we made the shift from Asylum to City there was a noticible increase in the scope of the game and i gotta say the increase in scope for Knight is remarkable. Ive just recieved the upgraded Batsuit and im currently infiltrating ace chemicals and the new suit features are fucking amazing. Im really loving this game, its gotta be the best £10 ive spent all year. Ive got the rest of this week off work and i can safely say Batman is gonna be a huge part of my week.

**Update**

Just completed ace chemicals.... wow!

My Face at the joker reveal
vince-mcmahon-shocked-face.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Eventually got round to finishing Story+. I found it easier, although you had to employ your stealth a lot more taking out guards. There was some parts that needed an awful lot of goes to get past. The GCPD tanks mission was horrendous on Knightmare mode.

I think I would rather parachute naked into a nettle patch than do this.

I had to hide in the wee shed to the very left of the police building, and let the Oracle hack the drones, and I would then sneak attack a couple at a time. You can also take about four or five out before you leave the tunnel. But it was a nightmare.

The rest of the battles were a bit easier as you had everything fully charged. Taking out the Cloudburst x 2 (Arkham Knight & Death Stroke) was relatively simple when you can fire the ten missiles into the sweet spot.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived