Bold Predictions

GingerSaint

Maybe better suited for closer to the start of the season, but I have something I want to share with everyone.

The Jags will make the playoffs.

What are your bold predictions?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe better suited for closer to the start of the season, but I have something I want to share with everyone.

The Jags will make the playoffs.

What are your bold predictions?

Okay I'll join in.

Cleveland Browns win the AFC North.

49ers won't make the play offs

I'll back those three

The Carolina Panthers will win the SuperBowl.

The bucs will make the playoffs.

Can't say the same for these two though

Mines: Jets win the division In fact, none of the AFC division winners will repeat this season with Pats being the only ones to make the playoffs

Was thinking of that but was gonna include Seattle as well.

One of them won't make it.

Seattle has one more year at the top before Wilson, plus most of the Legion of Boom (I made myself a little sick saying that) plus others need paid. They can't pay everyone :)

Eddie Lacy will have over 2,000 total yards this season.

The Pats won't make the playoffs.

Chicago will win the Super Bowl.

That was going to be my other one...

Also judging by FA rumours that Cleveland one might not look so bold after this week :o

I'll back those three

Can't say the same for these two though

Mines: Jets win the division In fact, none of the AFC division winners will repeat this season with Pats being the only ones to make the playoffs

Interesting.

Not even Denver?

Interesting.

Not even Denver?

Nah I have a feeling it'll be NYJ, NE, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee and San Diego make it. I'd say Cincinatti were more likely to go than Denver. KC could go instead of JAX, but hell I like an underdog :lol:

Why the love for the Jags? Am I missing something?

I like Todman and their receivers, the OL is okay, defence is better than they get credit for (although Babin has been released I think?) and the holes they have are the positions that are pretty deep in this draft. They need a star player still to attract some fans but even if they went O line or WR in the first round and picked up someone like Mettenberger or David Carr in the second round they could do some damage.

It's more of a hunch than analysis though

Did the Jags coach not state he is starting the season with Chad Henne at qb?

Did he? I know they gave him a new contract but I can't imagine them not taking Bortles, Bridgewater or Manziel if they fall to them and if they get one of the next batch of guys (like the two I mentioned above) instead then they'll soon eclipse Henne

I like Todman and their receivers, the OL is okay, defence is better than they get credit for (although Babin has been released I think?) and the holes they have are the positions that are pretty deep in this draft. They need a star player still to attract some fans but even if they went O line or WR in the first round and picked up someone like Mettenberger or David Carr in the second round they could do some damage.

It's more of a hunch than analysis though

Aye fair enough. Don't see it myself. Even if they luck out and get the best QB in this draft, whoever that may be, still only see 5-6 wins tops year.

Archived