Bold Predictions

GingerSaint

Nah I have a feeling it'll be NYJ, NE, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee and San Diego make it. I'd say Cincinatti were more likely to go than Denver. KC could go instead of JAX, but hell I like an underdog :lol:

You've picked 8 teams there?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he? I know they gave him a new contract but I can't imagine them not taking Bortles, Bridgewater or Manziel if they fall to them and if they get one of the next batch of guys (like the two I mentioned above) instead then they'll soon eclipse Henne

They've just traded Gabbert to SF for a 6th rounder.

You've picked 8 teams there?

So I did, I have no fucking clue what I'm on :lol: TBF I didnt mean to put in NE but appear to have picked 3 from the AFC South :ph34r:

I'll amend it to NYJ, CLE, PIT, HOU, JAX, SD

If two of them make it I think you'll have done well.

Well Jets have one of the best defences in the league, if they can improve on offence in the draft and free agency they'll have a much better chance of winning than the Patriots, who with Edelman potentially gone will be down to 3 WRs (2 who barely have a pair of legs between them), a star QB in decline, a star TE in very bad shape, a formerly 4 man running game cut down to Shane Vereen and a defence that could potentially lose two of the most important parts.

CLE and PIT will battle it out for that division and both should be good enough to win it after BAL and CIN were weakened by free agents leaving or probably leaving.

Houston's awful play last year was down to QB more than anything else, they've got three potential stars to choose from at the position or take a chance on building the most frightening defence in the league and a project rookie. Josh McCown wouldn't do a bad job there either if reports that he's meeting them soon are true.

Broncos are in decline and I don't have much faith in the Chiefs doing what they did last season again so SD should be able to take advantage. They'll strengthen their defence more than anything in the off season, Gates will get fewer snaps and Green will emerge as a Julius Thomas type force.

Jacksonville is a flutter but they're better than they get credit for, if it's not them I just don't see the Colts getting stronger this year unless they dramatically change the way they play. Richardson and Hilton are shackled by the play calling, Fleener hasn't shown up, Wayne can't be the same player after the injury and Bradshaw barely played. Not to mention they've got a fair few free agents

• 1 month later...

If the Browns draft Manziel he will have an RG3 like rookie year and lead them to the division title.

bold draft predictions

Kyle Fuller will be the second corner off the board, in the top 12

Weston Richburg will go in the first round

Kelvin Benjamin to fall out of the first

no RB until the fourth round

If the Browns draft Manziel he will have an RG3 like rookie year and lead them to the division title.

bold draft predictions

Kyle Fuller will be the second corner off the board, in the top 12

Weston Richburg will go in the first round

Kelvin Benjamin to fall out of the first

no RB until the fourth round

Pffft bold indeed. Agree on JF being saviour of the JF being saviour of Cleveland and Benjamin falling out of the first but I'd say 0% chance of the other 3. Fuller might well be 2nd cb off the board but not in the top 12, theres not a pressing enough need for any of those teams at the position, it would take a big move up to make it happen

Johnny Football will be drafted by the Jaguars and they will still be in contention for the playoffs during week 15 (but they won't make it)

perhaps my boldest prediction is that no Seahawks will be done for drugs abuse!

If Teddy doesn't go in the 1st Round, no team deserves to draft him. He should be the number 1 pick.

I'd say Kyle Fuller will be the first CB taken, but not in the top 15. Benjamin to not start 16 games before he is out of the league.

For my bold draft predictions... Aaron Donald to be taken in the top 5. Jets to draft defense again (not bold, I know :P). 49ers to trade up into the top 10. Anthony Barr to fall out the top 20.

Archived