The Alloa Athletic Thread

McDowall hasnt let anyone down, and perhaps might get the Stenny game on the back of that. Would think Parry will be back in goals very shortly though regardless. Pivotal stage in the season and we need all our best players playing.

A Development League game will play no part in the decision though. Pencils 100% on the wind up :). Parry only played a half anyway.

Edited by Father Barrys Sign (Top Half)

10 hours ago, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

McDowall hasnt let anyone down, and perhaps might get the Stenny game on the back of that. Would think Parry will be back in goals very shortly though regardless. Pivotal stage in the season and we need all our best players playing.

A Development League game will play no part in the decision though. Pencils 100% on the wind up :). Parry only played a half anyway.

Very true regarding development league game and Parry ....although I thought he was poor in goals and looked like he did not want to get clattered into for 2nd goal

Am pretty sure Jim Goodwin is not to interested in the u20s as he is very  rarely there for any games .Unlike Jack Ross who attended most of the games

6 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

It's literally in the video :P Kirkpatrick against Stenhousemuir the 1-2 with Spence not the other one.

Who Is Jamie mcluskey ? :lol:

cant make the game tomorrow ..................shite !!

defo kirky at hampden though,

Edited by whereismillar

I seen this photo on twitter and it's puzzling me as to why we have a Standard Liege pendant on the wall. Is there any connection or did someone just bring it back their holidays?

17eb0e7e4e2ca619cc0c84bf8c20aafa.jpg

2 hours ago, Waspy said:

I seen this photo on twitter and it's puzzling me as to why we have a Standard Liege pendant on the wall. Is there any connection or did someone just bring it back their holidays?

17eb0e7e4e2ca619cc0c84bf8c20aafa.jpg

That's the room all the youth teams use so there's lots of pendants there based on all the teams and places all the youth teams have played and visited.

Early shouts for Player of the Year? Chatting about it earlier.

I think so far I'd probably have Waters, who has played every game this season with real class and consistency. Could also make strong cases for Kirkpatrick and Spence though.

Holmes and Flannigan would also be up there, but perhaps haven't played enough games as it stands.

Lots of contenders though, which is always nice.

Same with potential goal of the season. Cawleys goal against Peterhead on the opening day probably still edges it for me, but off the top of my head Flannigan and Kirkpatrick scored a couple of crackers down at Stair Park, Spence at Bala, Kirkpatrick at Hampden and Cawley recently against East Fife. Stacks of good goals.

Edited by Father Barrys Sign (Top Half)

So many contenders like you said. Was speaking about it as well, hard one to pick but we went with Andy Graham. To be fair it was after the Airdrie game. But across the full season he's been so solid and winning everything in the air. Throws his body in front of everything too, blocking some vital shots. Biggest thing of his game is his commanding nature, always speaking to his defence and midfield and keeping them right. Superb player. He'd be my pick so far.