Tinder

10 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

That would be incredibly harsh on itzdrk to name itzdrk in this so I am absolutely not going to mention itzdrk's name on this thread and embarrass @itzdrk in that way. 

:lol:

There have been a number of great romances born of this here Internet website chat room discussion forum. Ruginald Bairn and his child bride, Mrs M and half the male lower league fans, SaintSam and Clyde Til We Die, Smurph and ICTChris and KnightswoodBear and WaffenThinMint just off the top of my head. We're a romantic bunch.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

There have been a number of great romances born of this here Internet website chat room discussion forum. Ruginald Bairn and his child bride, Mrs M and half the male lower league fans, SaintSam and Clyde Til We Die, Smurph and ICTChris and KnightswoodBear and WaffenThinMint just off the top of my head. We're a romantic bunch.

There's been some top flight as well. I don't always rough it. 

None of you fuckers have answered my question though! Why do some people show up several times? I don't get it! 

The algorithm is a bit complicated and weird. Girl I met off it knows c***s who work for Tinder. Told me it even tries to match you with folk it considers your "level" on the basis of match trends. Weird as fook. You'll also occasionally get someone come up outside your search parameter who has liked you and get pushed into your searches.

1 minute ago, mrcat1990 said:

The algorithm is a bit complicated and weird. Girl I met off it knows c***s who work for Tinder. Told me it even tries to match you with folk it considers your "level" on the basis of match trends. Weird as fook. You'll also occasionally get someone come up outside your search parameter who has liked you and get pushed into your searches.

I've not adjusted my search perimeters yet so it's basically throwing everything at me just now. I need to be more selective. 

But not today :lol:

5 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Non discriminatory. I like that.

Is this the reason why you support about five teams, are you trying to get a ride due to Lisa Cuddy needing a Dumbarton/Clydebank/Killie fan to tick off the full set?

Just now, ICTChris said:

Is this the reason why you support about five teams, are you trying to get a ride due to Lisa Cuddy needing a Dumbarton/Clydebank/Killie fan to tick off the full set?

Got, got, need...

6 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Oh no, they're onto me.

Also, how is three teams "about five"?

You came to Broadwood with me once, and cheered us on...