Tinder

Heh. Just building up the tension a bit Mozza.

My money's on it being Erin Go Bragh. Either way, she's a bit of a honey. And we've got something in common from the off. We both wear shoes.

Fancy doing a bit of groundwork and getting this ten's number mate?

Very tempted to temporarily change my gender (on Facebook that is) and sign up again as a woman seeking men. Should be cracking LOLs seeing Tinder from the other side.

Very tempted to temporarily change my gender (on Facebook that is) and sign up again as a woman seeking men. Should be cracking LOLs seeing Tinder from the other side.

You can get the jail for that!

I've thought about doing that too.

Then I thought that if I swipe right I'll get excited that I have a new match before realising it's not a real person. If I swipe left, that's maybe the most self-depreciating thing ever.

Identity fraud.

Identity fraud through a dating profile?

When has anyone ever received a jail sentence for setting up a fake online dating profile and chatting to randomness? Be specific.

Technically it is illegal.

In provision 3.1 of Facebook's Terms of Service: "You will not use Facebook to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory". Also in 4.1: "You will not provide any false information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission".

When you agree to the Terms you enter a legally binding contract, so Facebook could take legal action.

Of course this would never actually happen in this case.

Technically it is illegal.

In provision 3.1 of Facebook's Terms of Service: "You will not use Facebook to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory". Also in 4.1: "You will not provide any false information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission".

When you agree to the Terms you enter a legally binding contract, so Facebook could take legal action.

Of course this would never actually happen in this case.

Great, lets persuade them to take legal action against every p***k that says their job is "being awesome" instead of unemployed junkie

Great, lets persuade them to take legal action against every p***k that says their job is "being awesome" instead of unemployed junkie

Did you read my last sentence?

If you created an account using a birds pictures to use for Tinder for example that would obviously be more serious than your example.

Did you read my last sentence?

If you created an account using a birds pictures to use for Tinder for example that would obviously be more serious than your example.

I think the intention was merely to change the name and sex of the profile, and then dress up as some form of penis-laden female. Not steal someones photos and name.

Strange assumption :lol:

Well considering the photo that started all of this was clearly a old bloke dressed as a woman, I assumed that was what was planned when it was referenced to as part of EGBs tranny plot

Fucking hell lads. :lol:

I meant I'd change it so I come up for men, but with my pictures/name etc exactly the same. Imagine you're just swiping away and some bloke appears, would be cracking. Might get a few matches from perma-right swipers by accident, the ensuing convo's could be a laugh.

I didn't mean stealing anyone's identity and certainly not dressing up like a trannie. :lol:

Edited by Guest