Tinder

In reality, the only 'girls' who actually talk to me are definitely at least 40 years old and male.

Probably your own fault for looking like a midget lesbian tbh

For the sake of the law this is a joke, not meant to be offensive.

Probably your own fault for looking like a midget lesbian tbh

For the sake of the law this is a joke, not meant to be offensive.

You're lucky that there are no readily available photos of yourself which I can use against you. It's one of the small prices I must pay for my obscene levels of fame.

You're lucky that there are no readily available photos of yourself which I can use against you. It's one of the small prices I must pay for my obscene levels of fame.

Indeed, I bet you regret appearing in a music video now you understand that smart witty people like me have gained ammunition to wound your ego with from behind our keyboards.

Is it not itzdrk that's supposed to look like a lesbian?

I cant be bothered finding it but yes , according to dryhorce balding men with beards are wannabe lookalike lesbians or something along those lines ( i can also do the midget bit)

Been on two nights out with two different girls. Pulled them both in clubs but only one shag. Going out next week as well

What do you mean only one shag? That's a 50% Tinder Turnover so far! All Joga managed to get was a pipe in his mouth and a disappointing ending!

After months of Tinder work I went on my fourth Tinder date two weeks ago.

The first was fine but nothing came of it.

The second turned out to be a massive heffer.

The third was pretty sexy, accidentally ended up in Drumchapel during the date then got drunk in Bloc, good night but nothing happened after.

The fourth was with a girl who i though was very suited to me. Went on the date and she was pretty keen, didnt seem as innocent as i first thought but got a winch at eh end of it so was all good. Kept contact and finally had a booty call arranged with her for last Saturday. Unfortunately i was pumping a girl who visited me from Ireland, and shes a gem so i had to screen the 3AM bootycalls while getting my dick sucked.

She was pretty pissed off at me the day after and kept calling me a c**t. I managed to placate her and convince her to patch a date she had with a guy and go out with me. She turned out to be an absolute arsehole and kept insulting me and telling me that i cock blocked her. After hours of fucking hating her i went back to hers. Taxi driver was a fucking wierdo with disco lights and shit.

Got ma dick in her, had a bit of fun and went to bed. She cant sleep because shes addicted to caffine pills so she basicly just vehemently watched me sleep.

She drove me to the train station and didn't speak a word in the car.

f**k that bitch, wont be doing that again any time soon.

Summary: SteelJag got his first tinder hole and shagged two birds in one day!

The third was pretty sexy, accidentally ended up in Drumchapel during the date then got drunk in Bloc, good night but nothing happened after.

The fourth was with a girl who i though was very suited to me. Went on the date and she was pretty keen, didnt seem as innocent as i first thought but got a winch at eh end of it so was all good. Kept contact and finally had a booty call arranged with her for last Saturday. Unfortunately i was pumping a girl who visited me from Ireland, and shes a gem so i had to screen the 3AM bootycalls while getting my dick sucked.

She was pretty pissed off at me the day after and kept calling me a c**t. I managed to placate her and convince her to patch a date she had with a guy and go out with me. She turned out to be an absolute arsehole and kept insulting me and telling me that i cock blocked her. After hours of fucking hating her i went back to hers. Taxi driver was a fucking wierdo with disco lights and shit.

Got ma dick in her, had a bit of fun and went to bed. She cant sleep because shes addicted to caffine pills so she basicly just vehemently watched me sleep.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

how do you do that?