Tinder

Just started using this. What is the standard response for somebody you know?(I barely know her, may have talked to her once in a uni tutorial haha)

I believe you're meant to right swipe your pals. I got my ex-flatmate on it and took a screenshot, sent it to her in a text and said "*left swipe*". Got a stern telling off and a lesson in Tinder etiquette.

Flicking through this just now. One of my little sisters pals (18) has turned into an absolute stunner :wub: . I swiped right but not expecting anything tbh, though there's always a chance she might see me as forbidden fruit haha.

^^^Beast

Flicking through this just now. One of my little sisters pals (18) has turned into an absolute stunner :wub: . I swiped right but not expecting anything tbh, though there's always a chance she might see me as forbidden fruit haha.

^^^

Fancied her for years.

After months of Tinder work I went on my fourth Tinder date two weeks ago.

The first was fine but nothing came of it.

The second turned out to be a massive heffer.

The third was pretty sexy, accidentally ended up in Drumchapel during the date then got drunk in Bloc, good night but nothing happened after.

The fourth was with a girl who i though was very suited to me. Went on the date and she was pretty keen, didnt seem as innocent as i first thought but got a winch at eh end of it so was all good. Kept contact and finally had a booty call arranged with her for last Saturday. Unfortunately i was pumping a girl who visited me from Ireland, and shes a gem so i had to screen the 3AM bootycalls while getting my dick sucked.

She was pretty pissed off at me the day after and kept calling me a c**t. I managed to placate her and convince her to patch a date she had with a guy and go out with me. She turned out to be an absolute arsehole and kept insulting me and telling me that i cock blocked her. After hours of fucking hating her i went back to hers. Taxi driver was a fucking wierdo with disco lights and shit.

Got ma dick in her, had a bit of fun and went to bed. She cant sleep because shes addicted to caffine pills so she basicly just vehemently watched me sleep.

She drove me to the train station and didn't speak a word in the car.

f**k that bitch, wont be doing that again any time soon.

Summary: SteelJag got his first tinder hole and shagged two birds in one day!

:lol::thumsup2

• 4 weeks later...

Thing is, Im not entirely sure what to do with her. Something fun and not too cruel. Open to suggestions.......

Well im sure it has to end with a Sunday meet at George Square again