Tinder

When I first went on Tinder and hadn't changed the age setting, I seen a few profiles that stated they were 16 or 17. I quickly changed the age limit up to 24 or something like that though because I just felt like a total creep.
I've found Grindr to be pretty bad for profiles that say they are under 18 too, I don't know if they are fakes or what not because I don't really talk to anyone under 21 on that or Tinder though.

6 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Usually it's possible for even the fattest of munters to make themselves look passable in photos by using lighting, angles etc.

Not her, she's had a shocker.

I still would. 

General rule of thumb, if a girl has only out part of her face in the picture, there's something wrong with her.

However, given that itzdrk looks like someone who lives under a bridge, get fired in mVIII.

Edit: should also point out that Sydney Devine only covered Tiny Bubbles. Had a bit of a nightmare here tbh.

6 hours ago, throbber said:

Ha ha!

But seriously if you are doubting that there are a dangerous amount off filthy online predators out there then you are watching the wrong YouTube channels!

I think you'd enjoy watching this

20 hours ago, Nizzy said:

You're an unreconstructed misogynist and homophobe.

I'm pleased to see Günther being called out for his outlook and attitude towards women and the LGBT community. I've met a lot of people from Pie and Bovril offline through the old fives tournaments and the Pie and Bovril Select side of 2007 and 2008 and he's the only person I have actively disliked. It's been a while since I've had the misfortune of being in his company but his posts on these forums are a mirror image of his real-life persona.

There was an incident after one of the Select games that has always troubled me. We were playing a match at the astroturf pitches at Stirling University (I can't remember who it was against or what the score was) and whilst we were in the communal showers, Günther grabbed a hose (which I presume was used for cleaning) and began squirting us with cold water. I think he took a genuine pleasure in watching us frolic naked, his big goggle-eyed face lighting up with glee. I don't think anyone found his antics funny.

Günther's post across Pie and Bovril always seem like a scramble for relevance, to borrow vikingTON's well-worn phrase, and a need to assert his masculinity. Every time he appears to lose an argument, his trump card is either his wife's appearance or how comfortable his life is. I don't think there's anyone else on the forum quite as desperate - imagine boasting about living in Larbert! There is a real seedy underbelly to his content and I truly believe it to be reflected in real life.

For something that has 'always troubled' you, I was expecting a better story than 'Gunther sprayed me with a hose'. Some people get attacked with human faeces in the communal showers and you're having bad dreams eight years later about being sprayed with cold water. 

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

34 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I'm pleased to see Günther being called out for his outlook and attitude towards women and the LGBT community. I've met a lot of people from Pie and Bovril offline through the old fives tournaments and the Pie and Bovril Select side of 2007 and 2008 and he's the only person I have actively disliked. It's been a while since I've had the misfortune of being in his company but his posts on these forums are a mirror image of his real-life persona.

There was an incident after one of the Select games that has always troubled me. We were playing a match at the astroturf pitches at Stirling University (I can't remember who it was against or what the score was) and whilst we were in the communal showers, Günther grabbed a hose (which I presume was used for cleaning) and began squirting us with cold water. I think he took a genuine pleasure in watching us frolic naked, his big goggle-eyed face lighting up with glee. I don't think anyone found his antics funny.

Günther's post across Pie and Bovril always seem like a scramble for relevance, to borrow vikingTON's well-worn phrase, and a need to assert his masculinity. Every time he appears to lose an argument, his trump card is either his wife's appearance or how comfortable his life is. I don't think there's anyone else on the forum quite as desperate - imagine boasting about living in Larbert! There is a real seedy underbelly to his content and I truly believe it to be reflected in real life.

But apart from that he's alright. Oh, the driving as well...and the pathological hatred of his ex...he's a bit of a bore about travel and his job as well, but apart from all you mentioned and those, he's definitely okay. 

I can't tell if people are being a bit thick regarding the shower story - I thought the subtext was quite clear myself - but I'll break it down.

Being squirted with cold water hasn't "always troubled" me. No, Günther, a hardened, ardent homophobe, taking great delight in soaking a group of naked boys with a hose in a communal shower was perhaps a little more perplexing.