Inverness CT - Transfer Thread Summer 2014

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as the play well I couldn't care less if our players go about killing random passers by.

Also, we have a Dutch striker on trial, Prince Rajcomer.

Played in the Dutch leagues, but also in Iceland, Hungary and Bulgaria and most recently Thailand.

Global superstar. Should fit right in.

Not going to lie, when I saw it was ICTChris who posted the name of this Prince Rajcomer I assumed it was some sort of play on words joke to go along with the Doran incident, spent the last hour or so mulling it over and trying to work it out.

We also have Tarmic Kink on trial, he's an Estonian international who has played for Middlesbrough and Spartak Moscow, as well as a load of other clubs.

Tarmic Kink sounds like he should be either a cause for serious tailbacks on the M4 or a Partick fan.

Tarmic Kink sounds like he should be either a cause for serious tailbacks on the M4 or a Partick fan.

Or a restaurant halfway up Cairngorm. Sort of.

He wasn't even one of our 3 trialists,

Take it none of them are signing

Inverness Courier has Kink down to carry on his trial next week. Doubt the other two will get a deal.

Someone posted the obligatory goals compilation on CTO:

Should be useful having a forward who looks like he has a lot of upper-body strength and is good in the air. From this, though, he doesn't really look like a player who fits into the system Hughes has adopted so far; a lot of the goals seem to come from long balls. Tbh, I wouldn't mind seeing us go more direct sometimes in games, as long as it doesn't become a Duncan-Ferguson-playing-for-Scotland scenario, where the default tactic becomes 'punt it to the big guy', who is then immediately penalised.

Meanwhile, I'm off down to the bookies to put a modest wager on Hughes describing him as 'a handful for defences' the first time he's asked about him.

I'm off down to the bookies to put a modest wager on Hughes describing him as 'a handful for defences' the first time he's asked about him.

So close. 42 secs:

Archived